3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Tsar 10.03.22 12:32 am

Bug druid? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me, what's wrong with this druid? The marker began to burn approximately after completing the quests for the master of alchemy. He sits there day and night, does not give the quest. Sits mooing "Witcher?" "Hmm" and stuff like that. Bug or what?

16 Comments
Sort by:
D
DNAndrey 10.03.22

I have the same

-
-Nerevar- 10.03.22

DNAndrey
And he will sit the plot you need to go through if I'm not mistaken and use less trainers, I'll say it's very harmful cheats for The Witcher 3 try to restart

Y
Yamete oshiri ga itai 10.03.22

Pavel Tsar
has indigestion in his stomach, and he is afraid to ask the witcher for an elixir))) because it can cause complications.

P
Pavel Tsar 10.03.22

-Nerevar- I
pass the game without trainers and other crap ala "debug console". Pure GoG game. Time on a plot further, means we will pass. Thanks.

a
alex2006 10.03.22

The same nonsense, I don’t use any trainers, I approached him five times already, nothing happens

G
GONE TO DTF 10.03.22

likewise

-
-Nerevar- 10.03.22

aleks2006
I’m writing that maybe the plot needs to go through with me, he didn’t say it either, but then he started talking like after Yong used the mask that she stole from Myshovur

P
Pavel Tsar 10.03.22

-Nerevar-
I've been through this for a long time. Now closed the branch with the election of a new king Skellige. And this druid both sat and sits. True, I close all the side ones. Maybe you need to find the mind and this druid will help him to disenchant him ... purely an assumption.

S
Scarface_77 10.03.22

Pavel Tsar
, he will sit like that. I went through the whole game and side quests and he still sits and mooing. Bug along the way.

d
dimon-alfa 10.03.22

passed this quest, after the election of a new king on Skellige. There, one alchemist decided to play tricks and asks Geralt to piss off his friend (referring to the fact that he is supposedly sick with silence), but in fact this silent man took a vow of silence and the witcher ruined this vow for him

P
Pavel Tsar 10.03.22

dimon-alfa
Unfortunately, this is not the right quest. The quest about which you write, I also already passed.

-
-Nerevar- 10.03.22

Pavel Tsarm
He has nothing to do with Uma, but most of all, according to the plot, the square should open

J
John Lokk 10.03.22

I also saw this druid either a bug or there will be another quest with him.

j
jackonda 10.03.22

This bug is related to the master alchemist's quest. If you find it near a nograd like a lower herbalist, he will give the quest.
but the trick is that this druid gives the same quest, and if you take from one you cannot take it from another.

k
kolshikk 10.03.22

jackonda
Your truth!!!

M
MATPACcc 10.03.22

It would be better just not to burn the quest. And then the eye is distracted by it and you don’t freely remember about the bug!