3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kepar 10.03.22 11:01 pm

[Spoilers!] Carly. Is it possible? (The Walking Dead)

I hope you understand... To avoid spoilers.
111 Comments
Sort by:
K
KroSSSovock 10.03.22

If not for death, then the game would have lost all the drama and interest. Of course, I would like at least some characters to be saved (the same Carly), but imagine the game if no one died there.

O
OrisLumenis 10.03.22

Carly. Is it possible?
Yes, you did not understand the essence of the question, the author asks if Carly can be "cut out by censorship". The answer is yes, Carly can be dragged into a bunk, even twice. But this is only in the version of the game for the audience "21+".

B
Brody Jason 10.03.22

where is this version?

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

OrisLumenis
I'm afraid. She will be somewhat passive :)

G
Grandfather Babai 10.03.22

What are you doing here??? The game specifically binds us to the characters, and then kills them so that you are just ... devastated. I agree when Carly was killed, I sat and thought .. "Damn ... how to continue to live?" and stared up at the ceiling. Then he began to play further, the whole game they will knock you out of breath, play on nerves, on feelings, etc. So the developers are on point.

M
MrPsychoOz 10.03.22

It seems there is an option... How to save her... But I did not use it...
You just need to leave the food in the car and leave.....
Then all this will simply not happen... probably.....
But I I don’t understand ... are you all in love with this "Carly"?
It's just a character.....
But I agree, I also had a hard time enduring her death :Z

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

No food will be left in the car.

And Carly is one of the most decent and humane in the whole game.

M
Madheater 10.03.22

And she also shoots great ... And cute.
I had a response option in which you could take the blame. Would it work?

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Lilly didn't believe me.

I
Infiltrator 10.03.22

Whether or not this is the last thing. It's just a pity to lose a good shooter.

R
Rom4a2012 10.03.22

No friends, unfortunately, Carly cannot be saved, but I would very much like her to appear in the second season, of course it would be better if the developers created a plot fork with Carly, but Alas ((

g
gohoo 10.03.22

I liked them both, I hoped to stay with both.. but alas and ah ....
When Lilith killed Carly.. I don’t even know, I was in shock ...

R
Rom4a2012 10.03.22

I agree, I did not expect it at all. (((

E
Enfo 10.03.22

Above they wrote about "put in bed"? Hell yeah, that's a little funny. This is a game with cartoonish graphics... Again, this is a game.
Another thing is this.
You take the place of the character, you start to worry, you make a choice... Having passed the second episode, I thought, who can be trusted there? Only Clementine, Carly and Lilly got on the list, and Kenny just didn’t, turning out to be a cowardly bastard.
I thought then, I will always be on their side, and if the game adapts to my actions, then I will do everything so that they are safe. But when Lilly ***** Carly, I got the idea that this is all nonsense.

Conclusion: nothing depends on the player, only the relationship between people. Saving people, you can only postpone their death, that's all.
I went through the third episode yesterday and I absolutely don’t want to continue playing the game further ... Surely everyone will either be killed, or Lee will kill them, or the main character himself will be killed somewhere. How this game managed to become the game of the year, I do not understand.

PS Ahah, minus your health :D

R
Rico 3000 10.03.22

Is it possible to save Duck in episode 3 <In a long journey> if so, how not to kill the guy! :(

R
Rico 3000 10.03.22

Take me back http://vk.com/id165007752

R
Rico 3000 10.03.22

Guys, here's some advice for you at the beginning of the episode, don't chop your hand, nothing will help at all, the end is very sad, I roared! :_(

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Riko 3000
You can not shoot, but you can not save.

But Lee looks more brutal.

M
Mirvein 10.03.22

Yeah... And how to cut a zombie with a cleaver with one hand... EPIC!

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

I liked the last fight more - one ... right :)