3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kepar 10.03.22 11:01 pm

[Spoilers!] Carly. Is it possible? (The Walking Dead)

I hope you understand... To avoid spoilers.
111 Comments
Sort by:
A
Advent Style 10.03.22

EnFo
if you support Kenny in everything, he will not cowardly run away, but rather help!
the first time I went through Kenny also threw me everywhere, and then he said to me "I'm sorry, you understand I have a wife, a child" well, in his spirit
, then after a while I decided to go through the game a second time I wanted to see different endings of the game, and began to support Kenny in everything because he will be right up to the end of series 5, and that's what I noticed where he cowardly ran away, he began to act differently, for example: the pharmacy began episode 3, everyone probably Kenny ran away and that in response they heard that he was just scared, but I repeat if Kenny support in everything, he will begin to help you, instead of running away, he will give you a hand in pharmacies, and so on.

I
I'm still alive 10.03.22

AdventStyle
at the pharmacy, he will give you a hand anyway

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

Because of two evils... :)

The stump is clear, he protects his obedient supporter, especially if he is a strong, courageous and not stupid person. But just try to do something across - and you will go to the expense at the first opportunity, in exchange for at least the safety of Kenny himself. But the most interesting thing is that even if he quarrels with Lee and he constantly reminds him of this, Kenny will not stop sticking to him.

K
KILLman91 10.03.22

I'll tell you briefly.
No, Carly can't be saved. Tried all the steps.
Doug can't be saved either.

I
I'm still alive 10.03.22

KILLman91
of course you can't, it's the way it should be according to the plot

S
Shephard [USSR] 10.03.22

It's stupid not to give the player a choice. The game seems to be as "non-linear", but it turns out that everything goes as planned.

v
vad231437 10.03.22

Yesterday was 400 days. In one of the episodes I found our Carly (in my version of the passage). It lies where we left it. Got an achievement.
And yet, guys, what is happening in this game is from the realm of dramaturgy, not gameplay. In short, everything should be as the author intended.

S
Sergyna2007 10.03.22

Madheater
Didn't work, Lilly didn't believe it was Lee(((

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

By the way, here the group acted quite like a pig, they could have taken the body.

v
vad231437 10.03.22

NightHawkreal

Didn't it bother you that they left Katya and Duck under the trees? In any case, we were not shown the funeral. Although far perishing obvious act. And against this background - the funeral of a boy in a grave with a dog ...

n
nighthawkreal 10.03.22

I agree, just now they showed the body in close-up and I thought about it.

B
BumWakaJIaka 10.03.22

The whole game is your choice of who dies first.

I
Infiltrator 10.03.22

More deaths, more emotions and more interest in the game, which of course will raise sales.

S
Strike3x 10.03.22

developed just ******!! why are they Carly like that (((I replayed it 100 times (((not how to save her it’s impossible (((and what is the pleasure of the game for which I bought it to look at the ceiling and think, well, how is it (((nonsense the dumbest decision of the developers (((in this game, the most awesome influence on the plot, or rather, there is none at all .... (((((

S
Strike3x 10.03.22

Sova23
it looks like sex in games you're the only one interested in since he himself started talking about it, mind you, except for you, no one mentioned it, everyone just writes what a good person Carly was! Well, about the drama, yes, please let the characters die, just let them give at least some choice to the players! At least do a LITTLE more than just stand and watch Carly die!!! I don’t know what effect the developers were trying to achieve, but it turned out to be some kind of crap and not drama ....

9Predator9 10.03.22

What is most interesting, up to this point, I really thought that there was a choice in the game. No.uya, despite the loudest statements at the beginning of each episode. They just take you and you are in the very heart. How about doing that? Lily's act is absolutely illogical and drawn. And now I'm already riding in a van with this motherfucker, who was mad to confess, this goat who threw me twice, this kid, whom I myself wanted to hit with something. Life is over. Can you write a petition?
And the m.ducks who yell about the drama in the game. I would understand if she was killed as a result of choice or as a result of insufficient effort by the GG, but when the best character in the game is cut out, because of a s.chka who went crazy, it's not drama, it's shit. You guys will play Heavy Rain and you will understand how to write such moments correctly. And judging by the comments, everyone thinks so. The developers messed up and I think they already regretted it. At least change it, you bastards. How does it bomb me...

D
Decepticons.STARSCREAM 10.03.22

why did they kill kenya stsuka from all the characters in the game i wish carly was alive bastards bastards better this hysterical bitch lily die

l
levi4 10.03.22

it's all because of the farmers because they chopped off Mark's legs, dragged them into the refrigerator then Larry might have survived and Lily didn't become so psycho and didn't kill Carly or Ben. Now about the ending Lee died (99.9%) do you want a happy-end? with him the game would be of little interest with such previous events (at least the developers thought so)

l
levi4 10.03.22

the devs only realized the mistake with Killing Carly when they were making the 400 days DLC

a
andreyisaev 10.03.22

Who knows? If you do not steal food from the car, then this crazy person will not harm them in episode 5.
PS And what did Lee die of (more precisely, Clementine killed him)? Kenny cut off his arm, didn't he? It seems to me that he died not from an infection but from blood loss. Like the one to whom he cut off both legs.
PPS At the end of episode 1 there are results. So most of the people were saved by Carly. PPPS Maybe if I'd helped Lilly save her father and didn't have to hit him in the head. Although then it would be what is shown in the picture of the 2nd episode.