3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kepar 10.03.22 11:01 pm

[Spoilers!] Carly. Is it possible? (The Walking Dead)

I hope you understand... To avoid spoilers.
111 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreyisaev 10.03.22

Deceptikons.STAR Lilly died when she stole their car. But this is my opinion. Kenny himself said that there was little gas left in the car. Yes, and zombies (walking) everywhere. And by the way! You're right, it would be better if she were in Carly's place.

a
andreyisaev 10.03.22

No, Carly is really sorry. I'm bursting with anger!!! The developers had to think 100 times. They wanted drama. They say between her and Lee there was an affair and suddenly she dies. And from whom? From that fucking Lilly. The developers wanted drama and it turned out to be complete shit.

a
andreyisaev 10.03.22

Very cool when Lee cut zombies with his right hand

V
Viktor Matveev 10.03.22

Lily is my favorite character

V
Viktor Matveev 10.03.22

I always agreed with her.

V
Viktor Matveev 10.03.22

I even wanted to get into the van with her.

V
Viktor Matveev 10.03.22

look at these two pictures

V
Viktor Matveev 10.03.22

Lily kills Ben not Carly

V
Viktor Matveev 10.03.22

I read a story about Carly on another forum. There she is!
Red Panda's story from the TTG forum:

This is just one scenario where I can imagine Carly alive and what could play out.

"Lilly, no!" Clementine screamed as she watched helplessly as Lilly drew her gun and pointed it at Carly.

The group quickly turned their attention from Kenny back to Lilly.

Carly and Ben quickly moved as Lee grabbed Lilly's hand, as well as the gun.

Lee slammed Lilly violently against the van.

"Drop it," he said, gritting his teeth.

Lilly looked down at the gun in her hand and let it slowly fall from her hands as if it were life itself and it had become too much to hold.

"Kenny, what's going on!" Katya called from the van in a shocked voice.

"Get back in the van. We're leaving that crazy bitch behind!" Kenny snapped back at his wife.

Lilly looked into Lee's eyes, looking for understanding.

"She can't be trusted by Lee. I swear." There was a tremor in her voice. "Please."

Lee lets her go, without even touching her, she was disgusting.
Echoes of Kenny. "You won't come with us."

He takes up arms as Lilly begins to cry. "I will die here!"

"I do not care".

"You tried to kill Carly, Lilly! We can't take you with us! If we take you with us, how long before you try to threaten me?" Kenny

jumps Am I a danger? You've been with Lee all this time!"

"I don't care what he did before. If we keep you with us, how long before you try to kill us!"

"I tried to protect all of us," She dutifully manages to get out. "I've got nothing left."

A new disgust wash over Kenny's face. "Sit down Lee. Let's go guys."

Everyone looks at Lily like she's (pile) in the van. Lilly looks to Lee, having lost the only person she trusts and cares about.

Lee gets into the van and they drive off.

In the van, shakes everyone up. Lee approaches Carly to see what she's doing.

"Are you okay?"

She begins to cry uncontrollably. "Lee, I'm sorry." Tears rolled between her lips from her sobs.

"Hey Carly, you won't have to regret it. Lilly was upset because her dad died. No matter what you told her, there were too many attempts to shoot you."

Carly started crying harder. Seeing her so upset was unusual for anyone. Lee hugs her to comfort her and hides her face on her shoulder.

Li is in a daze, thinking about what happened, saddened by the loss.

"Lee, I'm pregnant."

Lee awoke from his daze, Brutally torn back to the present, with the most gentle words

"That night I was alone, Doug was gone, and I came to talk to you, and we .... I haven't had my period since. I felt "His move earlier this week. I almost lost our baby. I'm sorry I didn't say it. It was more than I could handle."

Lee was stunned. He was trying to process the news when Katya called him to them.

"Lee, please, the word."

A
Amelia_Pond 10.03.22

Played in extra Episode "400 days".
When you play as a black boy (Russell, it seems) it all starts with him walking down the road. Then a car comes up behind.
He has a choice - "hide" or "stay"
And when you choose "hide" - he jumps into the bushes, accidentally falling "into the arms" of a dead girl, in whose eye socket fat white worms crawl.
Yes. As you probably already guessed, this is Carly.
If already in the add. episode was her corpse - so you can be sure of a million percent. There is no choice and Carly will die.

_
_Sniper_ 10.03.22

The game died for me from the 3rd episode :( I was especially waiting for more episodes to download and go through the topic without interruptions waiting for the next episode. Such a disappointment