3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rybnadzor1 11.03.22 10:08 pm

King's Gambit (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the process of completing the task of the king's gambit, there is an endless loading in front of the scene. Has anyone else experienced or progressed beyond this quest?
48 Comments
Sort by:
M
Makesss 11.03.22

Quest Royal Gambit passed, game version 1.02, At the beginning there was also an endless loading, reloaded the save, I talked with Hjelm, he offers to fight with the wildcarlls, Geralt refuses, but after the dialogue with them you can fight, stand to the left of the door, just talk to any of them, the cut scene begins with a fight between Hjelm and the wildcarll, Hjelm loses, and they will offer Geralt to fight, stakes his sword, defeat the wildcarll, take the sword, complete the task. But, after making a circle around the hall, an exclamation mark appears, we approach, this is again a task for a fight with wildcarlls, but with three in turn, we win, we complete. We go to the jarl for a reward, kill the bears, I killed them purely with bombs and fire. After the murder, we wait for the cut scene, do not press anything. Choice between Hjalm and Chris, I chose to follow Chris. I did not catch up with the servant on horseback, let them run away, but then by instinct on the trail we find him on the shore, dead. We take the key from the corpse. Then I think your quest should go fine.

S
Sirdi 11.03.22

Nifiga is not normal, it also loads endlessly.

m
mo3g00 11.03.22

Ilya11
how did you solve the problem? on 1.05 the same situation ((

i
ilya1iz2 11.03.22

mo3g00
I left it like that, one fucking square in the failed hang ((

K
Klaid85 11.03.22

I don’t know about you, but it helped me, maybe you need to restart the game so that the error is corrected.
1.05 List of fixes:

- Geralt will no longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements;
- General stability and performance improvements;
- Increased interface (including fonts): on consoles - significantly, on PC - a little;
- Improved camera smoothness;
- Improved performance in some screensavers;
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while loading saves;
- Various bug fixes and GUI improvements;
- Fixed a bug due to which some players could not run after the quest "To the Touch";
- Fixed a bug due to which players could not talk to the Eighth after the quest "Lord of Undvik";
- During the quest "The Story of Ciri: Escape from the Marshes" there were too many minions of the Wild Hunt;
- Fixed a bug due to which Keira could fall into the ground during the quest "To the touch";
- Fixed a bug due to which players could not move freely during the quest "It's darkest under the lantern";
- Fixed a bug due to which players could not activate the portal during the quest "To the Touch";
- Fixed a bug due to which players could not get out of the ruins of the castle of Turseah;
- Fixed a bug due to which Roche did not appear near the Gallows Tree during the quest "An Eye for an Eye";
- Fixed a bug due to which players could not speak or interact with some NPCs;
- Fixed a bug due to which the sirens in the quest "Lord of Undvik" could be invulnerable;
- Fixed a bug due to which players could not perform certain actions after the quest "Deadly Sins";
- Fixed a bug due to which Geralt sometimes could not ride the Roach;
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to experience an infinite loading screen during the King's Gambit quest;
- Fixed a bug due to which Simun could incorrectly appear in the quest "Unpaid Debt";
- Fixed a bug due to which the player could not advance further after a certain choice in the dialogue with Dijkstra in the quest "Count Reuven's Treasures".

m
mo3g00 11.03.22

Clyde_001
this is not about endless loading, but about a failed quest (when it has already been successfully completed)

A
ARSTRON93 11.03.22

I have a completely different bug. In the basement, when someone throws a torch, you need to knock out the barrels with the door with an aard and leave through the passage. I have there Initially path is free! Nothing can be done, it is necessary to knock out what is not. If you just go further, the door will be locked. And don't go out. No way.

G
GaimerX 11.03.22

Updated to 1.06 the problem is gone.