3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hardcore gold 11.03.22 11:26 pm

nvidia merges 700x line (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

It is a pity that with the same power of 760 and 960. 960 is ahead and even overtakes 770 ((
44 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominal 11.03.22

They messed up with firewood, promised to fix it. Well, 960 will be more powerful.

P
Pon4ik007 11.03.22

nominar
Do you think they'll fix it?

S
Serega666 11.03.22

Pon4ik007 will
be corrected of course it's nvidia

-
-Nerevar- 11.03.22

Gagagag, but I always knew that they only have a normal 500 series, everything else is shit, well, not counting the 900 series))))))
If the 550ti pulls The Witcher 3 almost on average, and the 650ti chokes on the minimum salary in principle, like 750ti, well, a little better than 550ti sho here and say it’s out of the blue)))) I sympathize with the owners of the 600 series, but marketing is an evil thing, as they say "Marketing does not believe in tears")))) Now, if I were offered a radion or ividio, then I would choose a radical, but if they offered 500 I would already have thought of taking a series of GTX 590 or R9 290, it’s a pity they were discontinued by bastards)))

-
-Nerevar- 11.03.22

Serega666
And why should they correct the meaning, I would not correct spending money on junk))) Do not be naive))) 650ti was corrected very much ??? ))) Which some kind of 550ti tears to smithereens))))) But this is 650ti, it has 2 gigabytes, but there’s no sense in milk from a goat, and there are ska lochs being led to such a divorce, but the fact that the 128-bit bus is not take into account which is more than 900 MB not for good really)))))

P
Pon4ik007 11.03.22

-Nerevar-
Unfortunately you are right....

-
-Nerevar- 11.03.22

HArdcoreGold
don't talk nonsense in 3 modeling yes 960 will overtake maybe but in games nifiga 770 has 256 bits, but in 960128 so don't talk nonsense here and don't trust the tests

M
ManowaR 11.03.22

-Nerevar-
Clever, you wrote me "learn English", but you yourself cannot write in Russian. Some kind of dump of words.

-
-Nerevar- 11.03.22

ManowaR
Klava is new)))) And at school, yes, I had 3 in Russian and 4 in Ukrainian, and English 5 with +))) And it's true)) I also know French for 4 and Latin))) Something else)) )

R
RGC 11.03.22

-Nerevar-
something else, but I forgot what. you know so many languages ​​that you don't even remember all their names apparently

n
nominal 11.03.22

stalker8509
980 gives out more than 780ti in performance even on ancient firewood, smoke the materiel sir.
The 290x has a 512 bus, so according to your logic, it should break 980 with 256 bits to smithereens.

A
ArmyMan 11.03.22

stalker8509
I haven't read such nonsense for a long time. I especially liked the fail about the soft part and going to the red ones))) Here they have direct software for the last 10 years has always been "good")))

L
LaserDeath 11.03.22

Underestimate performance? Here are the bastards)) then I think why my 780 works worse and worse .. and the fan began to make noise)) to any intrigues of nvidia
I'll go buy an accordion)

X
X_ray_83 11.03.22

This game needs a bus, the bigger the better, tricks and magic 128 won't help! So for the game, take 512 right away.

M
Miser-80 11.03.22

"They underestimate the characteristics? What bastards)) then I think why my 780 works worse and worse" - LaserDeath, and you look at the comparison tables between vidyuhi, but not with diagrams who is cooler, but stupidly with numbers. Look - both by frequencies and by the number of texture units, etc. 980 has 144 GigaTexels/s, vs 160 for 780, then Maximum memory bandwidth - 224 GB/s, vs 288 for 780, Number of universal processors - 2048, vs 2304 for 780 . Bit depth is also less in the 980th. The only thing where the 980 wins in terms of hardware is the memory frequency of 7010 MHz versus 6008 MHz and the 980-ke needs less power. the difference in frequencies will only appear at full load under 95-100% and only in specific situations. So judge for yourself, lovers of throwing money into the wind, - except for firewood, there is no explanation for such a difference in performance and cannot be. We're just dealing with making money, because the market is around, I'm consumers (i.e. we) - those who should sponsor trips for ironmongers and developers, with girls to Hawaii, etc.

A
ArmyMan 11.03.22

stalker8509 Ahem
, well, yes, no experience - 7 years as an administrator, 3 years as a head of technical support)))
PS I repeat - do not carry heresy)

M
Miser-80 11.03.22

Stalker8509, But in my opinion, it's just a srach, and not a dispute begins. :) the admin really doesn’t have any facts on the go, if, of course, he really is an admin, otherwise it’s somehow strange that people in 7 years haven’t noticed what they’ve been talking about for three years already, how the debates are going on in the internet. ArmyMan, people just don't say anything - if such a question has been raised - then there are reasons for that, and if you really were an admin, as you say, then you yourself understood the obvious.

g
gennaz 11.03.22

By winter, the 9th series will be merged.

B
Behemoth cat 11.03.22

A very interesting discussion, I must say. At first I thought that there would be no one here at all who would understand what is really happening with the pieces of iron, but it's nice to know that I'm wrong - smart people have not died out. Question to the opponents of this view - debaters like ArmyMan. Comrades, just explain to us, not far from your level, WHY do you believe ordinary merchants so much? Is it really in the age of trade and dough - it is not obvious that advertising, advertising and again advertising is needed in order to earn something. But what about when your income depends on the number of sales? That's right - sell more. And how to sell something new if you haven’t bought everything old yet? Yes, easily - you just need to convince everyone as soon as possible that the new is better and NEWER. That's why, I myself have long been of the opinion that hardware manufacturers (not only video cards, but in general) with the help of drivers, they most likely underestimate old models in order to sell new ones. I am not strong in hardware, but I know something in economics, since I am an economist by education, and therefore, let's not forget that we take the same vidyuhi not from amd or n-vidia themselves, but from msi, zotac, asus and etc. Those. The developers of new vidyuhi themselves DO NOT lose anything when they underestimate old vidyuhi, because they do not keep warehouses or chain stores, like direct manufacturers. n-vidia itself doesn't care how many vidyuhi 700s Palit or Asus (etc.) have left, the main thing for them is to promote their new 900s. And Palit, asus and their colleagues know in advance how many 700s need to be made and when a replacement for 900s will be developed. That. and the wolves are full and the sheep are safe. These are the fundamentals of marketing. The only trouble is that mere mortals - ie. We are constantly forced to update our systems. With the release of new vidyuhi, it becomes almost impossible to use the old ones. And if someone doubts even after that, then let's look at least at the fact that among the new games, really heavy ones, only 2 came out - The Witcher 3 and GTA5, and even those have far from revolutionary graphics. So yes - joining -Nerevar-, Miser-80 and Stalker8509 - n-vidia are fooling people.

N
Nickbee 11.03.22

Behemoth cat
is a situation not only with nvidia