3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxBroner 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Saving vehicles in the garage (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, tell me who knows, maybe I can’t insure and put Imponte dukes in the garage, online? How can I do that?
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Private Pyle 11.03.22

Buy through the store.

M
MaxBroner 11.03.22

It's not there! I saw that the guys in the streams buy it for $ 61,000, but for some reason I don’t have it in the store on the site!

P
Private Pyle 11.03.22

Hmm, I read that people lost it from the garage and the store. I do not know the reason, since I do not have a next-gene version.

M
MaxBroner 11.03.22

There is such infa that people who have switched from 3 curling irons to the 4th can now ride on it, but I have no confirmation of this

F
Flame_GT 11.03.22

I give a car only to those who switched from pastgen to nextgen

H
Homicator 11.03.22

Such a question, if I have a car in the garage, I went to ride it and, for example, left it on the street and logged out, it will appear in the garage or what will happen to it, again, if it burns or explodes, I lose it forever or will she show up in the garage?
I just started playing online and I don't know some of the subtleties.
Again, why some stolen cars are put in the garage, and some are not, such as trekking on them.

H
Homicator 11.03.22

STALKER 2013
Is the insurance permanent or does it need to be renewed?
And how to do it?)))

S
STALKER 2013 11.03.22

The insurance is permanent if the car is blown up, then it can be repaired, the car can be insured in a car repair shop, and if the player blows it up, he will even pay you for it as for damage to personal property

s
sashok988 11.03.22

By the way, I also can not figure out how to insure it

H
Hyuga Akio 11.03.22

GrihanTrojan
sashok988
When buying a car, insurance and a tracker go automatically, you don't even need to bother here. If the car is stolen, then you need to roll to Los Santos Customs, there is an item with insurance somewhere in the middle on the list. Like damage protection or something. Buy a tracker and insurance. With insurance, it's not scary to lose your car. If you rushed yourself, you just call the insurance company on your mobile phone (I forgot the name, on "M" somehow with a pinkish picture), you select the point for restoring the car there and it will immediately appear at their office. With all the improvements that were made, if you're interested. The car is not naked. :) The same if another player blows up the car. But, as already mentioned above, he will also roll money out of his wallet as compensation.

S
Saints319 11.03.22

Hyuga Akio
If I buy another house, what will happen to the cars that were in that house? And if they stay there, then how to move them? Or is it impossible to have 2 houses?

M
McEclipse 11.03.22

maybe 2 houses

R
R_D_V 11.03.22

There is insurance and a tracker in the garage, in this way you can assign any car that you found in the game to yourself, but apart from the players’ cars, of course, you don’t need to renew it for all the time

C
Capellimestari 11.03.22

What is more interesting, in addition to car places, bike places are included in the garage. But bicycles cannot be repainted and called through a mechanic, but the bikes bought are equipped with a tracker and, probably, insurance.

s
sashok988 11.03.22

Hyuga Akio
Thank you, otherwise my motorcycle was blown up before killing me, so I had to forget about it)

v
viskisyn4ik 11.03.22

After the new update, cars disappeared from the garage. There were 10 pieces, but 3 remained. In other garages, I looked at the same ones. Does anyone know what the problem could be? :(
And in the social club in the garage it shows that they are =

D
DelMarPerfect 11.03.22

Try restarting the game

v
victorzh 11.03.22

viskisyn4ik
If you call the mechanic, are the cars on the list?

v
viskisyn4ik 11.03.22

victorzh
yes, they called in some kind of storage = o

L
Lol_56 11.03.22

viskisyn4ik
By the way, what is the topic with 25% compensation from the cost of a car? When I downloaded, I saw it, I did not have time to read it.