3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
miklpugachev 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Season Pass Issue (Batman: Arkham Knight)

I bought Batmanâ„¢: Arkham Knight Premium. When I click on the season pass in the game menu, when I press enter, the steam window pops up with the season pass page. On this page, you can see that the season pass has been purchased, but when you click the play button, nothing happens. What do I need to do to be able to play the expansions? I reinstalled the Season Pass to no avail.
21 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 11.03.22

All add-ons are available in the main menu of the game. But there is only a short level with Harley Quinn so far.

m
miklpugachev 11.03.22

I click on the additional content menu, then the season pass, and then the steam window pops up. Or is it not there?

F
Fitter 11.03.22

miklpugachev
What do I need to do to be able to play the expansions?
Wait for these additions to come out :) The first DLC was announced on 14.07. (But the announcement was so far only on the console, and the PC -?). And on the menu of buns for pre-order - costumes, Quinn ....

D
Demlod 11.03.22

miklpugachev
Main Menu-Arkham Episodes

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
And I've already played for the Red Cap.

K
Kosh13 11.03.22

XBoy360
Is it out already?

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
On PG - yes. Look in the "files" section. It has all the DLC that is currently out, and fully licensed without buying any passes.

K
Kosh13 11.03.22

XBoy360
While the main story (+ Ridler's riddles) I'll probably finish it and officially come out.

F
Fitter 11.03.22

Kosh13
..... and officially released.
By the way, I didn’t lose much by not passing it. Well, unless you're a fan of Steam achievements.

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
And I caught everyone, except for the Riddler, and finished the plot at night today (at five o'clock I lay down, I've been sitting all day, like a vegetable, but happy). I wanted to finish off Ridler, and then I thought - for what? For the roller? I looked at the full version on YouTube, and it doesn’t say that it’s epicly different, but the essence is clear in the usual ending. I don’t indulge in achievements, so I think that 38 hours for a loner without any nerds, such as minor tests and other things (which I almost didn’t pass) is epic and good. Now I'll take on Harley and Hood. And then Batgirl comes out. It looks like I will never see a properly working PC version until the game is uninstalled. It's a pity. Still, the impressions are pretty spoiled in this. The most terrible friezes in GCPD especially kill every time when you unload someone from the Batmobile.

K
Kosh13 11.03.22

XBoy360
I disconnected from Nvidia and that's it, no problems and sagging. I play for my pleasure. I like riddle riddles in places. They make the brain work.

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
But the fact that ~250 of them is too much.

K
Kosh13 11.03.22

XBoy360
Well, there were quite a few of them before.
Another thing is some are stupid to the point of horror and infuriate more than please.

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
How many hours do you have? And how many% of the storyline?

K
Kosh13 11.03.22

xboy360 xs
. Look at the profile.
According to the plot, I am now fighting with a drill.

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
Laziness. Well, not much is left. The computer is working, but in your profile the link is wrong, you had to prescribe kosh13, you fix it or something.

K
Kosh13 11.03.22

XBoy360
Corrected. Another 11 hours and I will overtake Arkham asylum. Although hardly. 80% ridler already assembled. The plot is also almost complete.

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
Did you also rape Asylum for achievements?

K
Kosh13 11.03.22

XBoy360
No. I don't splurge on achievements. Just how to say - If you already bought the game, then you want to get everything from it.

X
XBoy360 11.03.22

Kosh13
Understood. I play while I'm high. If I feel that I’m about to start to get bored, then I’ll quickly run around the plot. It wasn't like that here, but Ridler is definitely for the most dedicated fans, if I started to go through it, I would get tired. But everything that is outside of his gathering and mysteries is just fine. I haven't hung out in an OW project for such a long time and with pleasure.