3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venedikt Mitishov 12.03.22 12:04 am

Bug with a backpack. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a shell of the bear school, then it disappeared, or rather by weight, but it’s not visible in the backpack and you can’t use it, it disappeared somewhere after the baron found his wife and a little later. Got something to say?
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkoO 12.03.22

Venedikt Mitishov
You are the only one

V
Vladislav Igorevich 12.03.22

Venedikt Mitishov
I doubt that this is so, because I have never heard such a thing, but I already guessed how to solve the problem, what level of armor do you have?
Standard, advanced, superior, master armor?

V
Venedikt Mitishov 12.03.22

Vladislav Igorevich
Mastersky

V

Venedikt Mitishov Open the console, write
two codes in it:
removeitem("Bear Armor 3") additem
("Bear Armor 3") add it Spoiler1. Download the developer console from here: http://www.playground.ru/cheats/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_debug_console_enabler_konsol_razrabotchikov_1_06-59703/ 2. Place the dsound.dll file and the plugins folder in (Example: C:GameThe Witcher 3binx64) 3. During the game, press tilde ("~") and the console will open

O
Old_Nick 12.03.22

Before using the console, I would advise you to press "arrange objects";)
Most likely - he simply "slid" down, and is not visible on the screen

V

Vladislav Igorevich
, if you add it and you can see it is removed, but it doesn’t work anyway, the weight hangs and the armor is not visible, not an option.

V

Old_Nick
is gone

V

Venedikt Mitishov
Did you understand what you wrote at all? if you add it and you can see it is removed
Well, okay
So it's not about the armor, you either sold it or threw it away

V

Vladislav Igorevich
people, one more is added, and only ONE is removed, the 2nd one remains in the dark, still in the backpack by weight

V

Venedikt Mitishov
Type this several times to make sure removeitem("Bear Armor 3") (it should be 100% removed)
And then add it additem("Bear Armor 3")
If it doesn't help, the problem isn't with the armor
. save me on Skype or VK, I'll take a look myself

V

Vladislav Igorevich
ok

V

Venedikt Mitishov
Karoch threw me his save, I stripped his Persian completely. only items for assignments remained (10-15 pieces, all weighing 0.01) and one Nebula trophy weighing approximately

1 kg. It would take him 2-3 kg maximum, and in the inventory it says that 7 kg is occupied. about 5 kg something takes.

This is clearly not armor, it weighs more than 5 kg. From what I saw in your inventory, you spawned items through the console. Well, you see, I made a mistake in writing some subject and something invisible was added to you, but you will not find this subject already.

He took off everything for the horse, he also took everything off the Persian himself

V

Vladislav Igorevich
cannot somehow throw everything through the console or, for example, a chip like in Vizima. take away things and after Imp return

V

Venedikt Mitishov
Through the console - already looked, without an ID nothing can be done
about quests - no idea, never met

R
Receptor628 12.03.22

And how to find the ID of the wolf mask?