3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem31rus 12.03.22 12:40 am

Two inadequate smashed the landscape near my house. (Minecraft)

Players: C418.
Clause UKS: 2.7
Time of violation: 23:40-up to 00:00.
Addendum: Previously, the landscape near my house only thrashed C418.
I ask the administration to take immediate action, if such activities continue, I will notify you in the form of a complaint.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artem31rus 12.03.22

R
RBR1 12.03.22

Well, what kind of people have gone ... plan new topics, as if there are no fixed in the cap.

Hmm ... Let's start in order.
What you see in the screenshot is nothing more than a griefer hunt. A recent check by jeb_ on a player named mattiacheater (or something like that) revealed that he was none other than Artem31rus.
mattiacheater is notable for the fact that, together with his accomplice, he invited newcomers under the pretext of a shelter and killed them. This became clear when I decided to teleport to them. I, a diamond miner in a fullchar, they almost leaked right after teleportation together in some kind of pit filled with water. Therefore, I have a personal score on Artem31rus.

From all this it follows that he is a liar and a griefer, while having multiacci (you can find out about other accounts by simply checking).

Let's go further...
C418 told me this evening that Artem31rus has continued his shady activities and is still griping newbies.
Prior to these events, I informed jeb_'a that I intended to hunt griefers, which he did not give me any refusal to do. My interests in this case and the interests of C418 converged - and we chose the violator - it should be noted, very duplicitous, everywhere only doing that pointing out to everyone the points of the rules, but grossly violating them.

Based on this, I do not see my guilt with C418. We maintain the order of the server with the forces available to ordinary players, to the best of our ability. The fewer people like Artem31rus, the less trouble other players on the server will have.

That's all.

PS: The sign reads "WE KNOW" and "The Hunt Begins". These are standard inscriptions that make it clear to the griefer that he will be in a tight spot because of his deeds.

T
TotalEnField 12.03.22

As it turns out, everything is serious in this Lego simulator.

A
Artem31rus 12.03.22

RBR1
So I'm waiting for an answer from an adequate administration, I don't intend to close the topic.
And your record is a master of slander, remember, and he himself is a griefer, he himself rushes at all newcomers.

A
Artem31rus 12.03.22

RBR1
You yourself are a griefer!

M
Metal Messiah 12.03.22

On the other hand, why the hell was all this window dressing needed if you could just ban?

M
MKUltra 12.03.22

TotalEnField
Damn, yes, here the plot even pulls for a whole thriller :D

P
PiEtrov236 12.03.22

RBR1
You're an Ardamin, aren't you?
Metal Messiah[for the freedom of UA]
Artem31rus didn't manage to mess up anywhere, it's just the revenge of
Artem31rus players It
's their right to smash the landscape, if it doesn't destroy private property (well, any lava/stone pillars are also bad).
-jeb_

i
insel 12.03.22

ban both and it's done

w
we get what we deserve 12.03.22

Personal disassembly in LS.

Regarding the ban and unban, write here.