3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
streng 12.03.22 12:40 am

Who or what from GTA: SA would you like to see in GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Answer who would you like to see in GTA 5 cj retinue or whom?
191 Comments
Sort by:
M
MonsterT 12.03.22

Yes, I was talking about it DeviL1997 !!!!!

s
streng 12.03.22

To each his own, but it seems to me again that GTA 5 wakes up like 4 and 3 in Liberty City, and pin it if you have to play for Caesar.

n
naruto sama 12.03.22

I would like to see CJ in his youth with a graph like in GTA 4 as I already wrote in this thread

K
KroSSSovock 12.03.22

It’s better to continue GTA sa and GTA sa stories. Let’s play for Carl or retinue even before they killed Brian and his mother. And so that everyone knows about them. Or play retinue, rider or smoke in those five years when there was no CJ and when mother killed.
or make a continuation of GTA sa, after the last mission,

Rockstar said that they would no longer return to the universe of the third GTA, so you can not wait for stories.

D
DeviL1997 12.03.22

Rockstar said that they would no longer return to the universe of the third GTA, so you can not wait for the story.
how can you not wait for this story???? I have already found a bunch of sites! stories in development. will be in December 2009. GG Caesar Vialpando and his uncle Cortez (!). .

M
MasTer_MafiAA [KaGBE retu 12.03.22

CJ or Niko

B
Ben Foster 12.03.22

I want the main character to be the Son of Smoke and his main opponent is Karl in his old age!!! GTA:V Revenge!!!!

g
gtafan222 12.03.22

CJ, Sweet, Kendl, Tsizar, Niko, Roman, Packy, Tommy Vers, Claude (Supposedly they will all be friends aka in GTA 4)

s
scaryfad 12.03.22

Of course Tommy. And Claude.

D
Deadushka 12.03.22

Some Russian dude.

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 12.03.22

Heroes of Gta 4, all other heroes died.

u
ultra_alen 12.03.22

Heroes from GTA Vice City, San Andreas, GTA3 and 4.

F
FucQ 12.03.22

Ken Rosenberg. Charismatic and silly hero, a little naive)

d
denyl 12.03.22

VOID AND ONE PERSON CJ

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 12.03.22

In Gta 4 there may be Niko Belik, you can make friends with him and hire him for some tasks, because at the end of the game he became one of the best mercenaries.

D
DeviL1997 12.03.22

I want there to be events before the introduction, and finally before the departure of CJ to Liberty ..

k
keySTOER 12.03.22

and pin it if you have to play for Caesar.
We'll have to, in GTA SAS))

E
Egor_Pskov 12.03.22

Claude. Since they started Claude both in GTA III and in GTA San Andreas, then let him be in GTA V. But it will be really interesting how Claude will give tasks. Or write on a piece of paper, or by SMS, or (in the old way) by a pager.

X
X_demon 12.03.22

R* they have a rule every numbered GTA should be in Liberty and not in any more and in every new hero!!!

E
Egor_Pskov 12.03.22

The main character is clear that will change, and the characters in the story should probably be the same and new.