3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Farid Kovalenko 12.03.22 01:29 am

Imba character (Diablo 2)

What do you think is the best character to achieve the maximum in the game, so to speak? Who is easier to swing and kill bosses? It’s not necessary to talk about what hands decide or play with those who like it, I’m waiting for an answer to a question, not advice.
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patza Vats 12.03.22

I'm probably the most armless here, because. ripal of a golem made from a normal blank (the golem mastery downloaded). :(

Clay is, of course, great, but in this case you have to drink bottles, and I, as a person who appreciates comfort, cannot refuse an iron golem.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

I myself have not yet done such a nekra (the runes were not enough))), but I want to do it.
There are two problems:
1. According to my calculations, you need to download 96 levels.
20 speed mast., 20 Rise s., 20 CE, 20 Rise sk. mages and 20 golem suit. and walk-throughs by 1 until reviving and sums. resist, and of course zhe 1 in amp.
Maxing the golem (relevant only for xc) is the last thing, since the pride is less priority than the presence of the body and the convoy. Pride to do from eth Volge (ONLY ETH !!!) or Skythe. Theoretically under more with kta max. even a golem with all auras won't kill itself under IM with 1-2 splashes, and besides, you should already have money at that time, otherwise the golem can get stuck / lag behind and disappear!
2. You must have Chum, Jah, 3 Rem, Sur and Lo)))
I read a lot of guides and played a lot as a summoner myself. Max 2 synergies for bone armor and at the same time make a max block, even on xc I shield with noobness - a block is enough. A necro can die in general if you are dressed poorly, or if you sleep at the game (my version)))
Such a necro will blow everything to smithereens. And large crowds are God himself commanded.
Bist rolls only for the aesthetic enjoyment of the presence of three auras))) There is little sense from him, because he will only apnet the mark and if he doesn’t have a max break anyway, and the damage for the party fan gives very good. few.:(((

o
obsessed 12.03.22

you will have to drink bottles of
Pac Vats, this is no longer a game, but just some kind of torture

Rivnyanyn, you write beautifully! pride, it turns out that the chela has it, but there wasn’t enough strength for Inigma? =)

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

Obsessed
No, well, you never know the uniques, maybe someone, he caught Chum as a person in the next topic, and he already has Sur and a bolt. Psyhanet and cook without waiting for Jah and Baer.
When I read all sorts of guides, I saw even worse)))

3m3m 12.03.22

hammer v ananigme is mownim merkom krowit, moi merk delal phbr sam

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Rivnyanyn, I just didn’t have time (and there is almost no time yet), but you are a scribe what you wrote there)) especially about all sorts of Volge and Skythe! :D

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

Obsessed
Yes, my Control key does not work in some places, too lazy to change the language on the panel, and change Op. keys, even more lazy to do.
PS. There was no such garbage - the clave was 3 months old, a week ago I discovered that the Control key on both sides "does not plow". It does not work in the game, ctrl + shift does not work, but for some reason the combinations ctrl + alt + del, ctrl + c and ctrl + v - work.))) I'm freaking out, but it's true.

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

Download Aladdin to koloboks.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 12.03.22

Rivnyanyn Xs
, some kind of MB keylogger. In any case, running a PC with an antivirus never hurts. I would generally recommend the AVZ program.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

Sanchez Ramirez
I'm lazy))) It's been 2 months since Casper's trial has expired. Lan will be the output will re-install. And then right now "no time")))

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Yes, my Control key does not work in some places
Rivnyanyn, well, yes, this, of course, is a good excuse to spread any heresy! ;D

T
T Fox 12.03.22

Rivnyanyn
Language bar settings - switch keyboard - change keyboard shortcut.
Probably you just have alt + shift to change the language, and you controll hammer.

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

T-Fox
Yes, no, I definitely did not change it (and I already double-checked it). It all started at once - in my d2, the hotkey was on the ctrl - now it’s not pashet either.