3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sigurd86 12.03.22 01:29 am

Where is the bard Roska hiding? (Pillars of Eternity)

People, please tell me where the bard Roska is hiding? Quest received from a bounty hunter in the fortress gatehouse. The journal says that her gang set up camp in the location of Kliaban Rilag. The location is small and nowhere to hide. I went through the whole location, it's not there. Climbed the ruins in the same place, Also no. Maybe missed something? Or will it show up over time? I'm going through act 2 in the city of riots.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
WizardGRin 12.03.22

I thought only I had such a glitch (((I also looked for it, two levels of underground by a centimeter, as a result, I spat (((

r
rourey80 12.03.22

I just went through this quest, rather even by accident .. for the second time I ran through the cave, forgot to take the key in the pool (I didn’t understand what it was) went out the same way, from above (jumping over the destroyed bridge), went along the road towards the intersection and here he is a native bard. Turned out to be very tight by the way, be careful ..

S
Sigurd86 12.03.22

It turned out to complete this quest only after completing the quest of Eder's party member.

G
Galo2010 12.03.22

It also hung on the
top of Eder’s quest, 6 pieces already
went like this - brought Eder and the Mourner looked, talked and en masse went into the ruins through the 2nd exit the bard appeared

I
IIMaXiMuMII 12.03.22

I figured out the cause of the problem!) Until we bring Eder here and he finds part of the standard + kills the marauders, the bard Roska will not appear on this map.

E
ElfFromCupcake 12.03.22

for those who, like me, went through the location without Eder and the mission "hung" we decide with the console we
open it on e (or ~ )
we write iroll20s (you will write enabled)
we enter: (you can just copy it) AddItem quest_item_eder_standard_piece 1
IMPORTANT! so that Lady Webb or Cypher is alive in the team at worst