3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rin Shiroyuki 12.03.22 01:29 am

The video card driver crashes in any game.

The problem is, after playing the game for a certain time, no more than an hour, an error starts popping up, the driver stopped responding, blah blah blah, and at the same time throws it out of the game, and so with all games ... Computer config and vidyuha in the profile . What I did not do, and lowered the frequency of the vidyuhi, etc., the same thing. I've tried everything I've tried, with no results. Maybe someone knows what the problem is? Drivers, etc., everything is new. Yes, and the computer itself is new, there is no overheating either.
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 12.03.22

Perhaps this is a defective video card. When the turn comes, say, to damaged memory, the driver is reset. Try running around the map with a test. If artifacts pop up on it, or it also throws it out, it's definitely the case.

D
Dalv777 12.03.22

Mikaxx Delete
the driver completely. And clean the registry after the remnants, with the program "Autologistic boost speed" or sys. Cleaner, Then download the latest driver and install it again. If it doesn't help, och. even viruses are possible, check the computer, is there enough power from the block to the card? extreme case - reinstall Windows: 0 if it does not help, - physical. card damage)

i
ili0ili 12.03.22

Mikaxx
If possible, then check the card on another PC. Bagel run for example. And if everything is the same, then the marriage of the video card.

B
Beatbox_fish 12.03.22

I had the same problem, only the error crashed not only in games, but also out of the blue (GTX 970). The hauling of firewood helped. Then I reinstalled Windows (for a different reason), installed the latest firewood, now everything is ok. Maybe you have another problem, just told about your own :) Good luck, bro!

s
supies 12.03.22

Guys, can anyone know what could be the problem and how to solve it? A good friend bought a system: ASRock FM2A88M-HD+, AMD Athlon X4 860K, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 750 Ti 1033Mhz PCI-E 3.0 2048Mb 5400Mhz 128 bit DVI 2xHDMI HDCP. Windows 8.1x64 constantly crashes, everything continues to work but there is no sound and there is no signal on the screen, then the video driver will stop responding just on the desktop. Since he loves to play WoW, this is very critical for him, because raids and all that! I assumed that the problem is in the video card, or in hardware incompatibility! He offered to give up the cards for a while to check, he agreed, and as I expected, everything works with a bang, neither I nor he has any problems! My system: BIOSTAR A770E3 (rev. 6.x), AMD Athlon II X3 445 (4th core unlocked), Asus Radeon HD 6850, win 8.1x64. He also tried various drivers, reinstalled windows from different images (also from mine too), the problem always remained. What can you advise?

E
Eroppo 12.03.22

supies
If you bought it as a ready-made system unit, then they like to put boxes with garbage there instead of power supplies. Let's look at the name on the sticker

s
supies 12.03.22

eroppo
They didn't pick up the system for him, the chieftek unit is 600 W, so the 6850 will be more gluttonous and the norms work!

E
Eroppo 12.03.22

supies Tried
other versions of firewood? Judging by the Nvidia forum, many people have problems with driver crashes in the latest versions, in particular - if hardware acceleration is enabled in chrome

s
supies 12.03.22

eroppo
Tried later ones, didn't help!

E
Eroppo 12.03.22

supies On the
contrary, we are talking about older ones - like 347, I don’t remember exactly. And if a friend uses chrome, you can try to turn off the acceleration in the settings - it helps someone with this particular problem
. They released a "fix" about this, they did not post it on the site itself. But according to reviews, it doesn’t help everyone either:
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/849203/geforce-drivers/announcing-geforce-hotfix-driver-353-38/

s
supies 12.03.22

eroppo It
's very interesting about chrome, now I'll put it on myself and check for performance, then I'll take the card to a friend and try this manipulation! Thanks for the tip!

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

who has the latest drivers crash in browsers - just turn off hardware acceleration in the browser.