3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr. Strange love 12.03.22 01:29 am

Map Editor (Far Cry 2)

Here is the video.
185 Comments
Sort by:
[
[RELAPCE] XZIBIT 12.03.22

Super editor, I found myself there!))) It's a
pity you can't edit the SING PLAYER territory! Arrange weapons, water lilies, you can’t make blue water, put weapons, etc.. otherwise everything is super!

Z
Zumso 12.03.22

Healthy people!!! There is such a section in the editor as sticking, but it does not seem to work on vehicles or does not work at all ... Have any of you been able to attach anything to vehicles, even a simple barrel that can be moved ???

B
Broadsword 12.03.22

people and does anyone know how to remove the restriction of the maximum number of physical objects, and is it possible?

Z
Zumso 12.03.22

Officially, it seems like nothing, but I don’t know)))
Here is my map, with its own history ...
Bloody storm.
History:
There is no feeling stronger than the thirst for revenge and freedom. When under the powerful onslaught of the OFOT, the SNA fighters were forced to flee into the jungle, and they had nothing left but hope. The city in which they were born and raised was in the hands of the enemy; most of their fighters were killed, and those who remained were in prison or performed slave labor in factories. But one dark night, a terrible storm arose, followed by a long-awaited uprising.
Author's comments:
The map is designed for the maximum number of players, has a max. size. It contains 4 settlements (City, Prison, Jungle Shelter, Factory), there are secret passages to the roofs, behind enemy lines, places for an ambush; there are springboards and river crossings, channels leading into the interior of the island, etc. Look for secrets at the red lights, and be careful on the roads - not everything that seems to be a bush is one ;)
Bloodstorm.fc2map

K
KLERIK10 12.03.22

People please tell me why the editor does not start under Win7

J
John117 12.03.22

Zumso
your card will not work on the network (you need to change it a little)

KLERIK10
runs under Win7

J
JamesRoot712 12.03.22

People and how to insert other items of newspapers, magazines. and other items not included

P
Pashater 12.03.22

http://jamber.info/files/download/a236559510.html people download the map and tell me if something is bad

J
John117 12.03.22

Pashater
your map is not very high quality, but you can play online

P
Pashater 12.03.22

where do you throw your cards to play

H
HyperXStream 12.03.22

KLERIK10 xs

, I have everything cut on my face on 7x64, oh cool editor! I was more interested than the game itself!

V
VladNeko 12.03.22

Who knows, there are also map editors such as in far cry 2 for other games, well, except for strategies

R
Rutori 12.03.22

how to change the weapons of the unit you play with when checking in the editor?

V
VladNeko 12.03.22

I made a good map in my opinion, well, Far Cry 2 "Lake"

S
Sergei008 12.03.22

and I also make a map, I think through everything to the smallest detail, while I can present a few screenshots, but don’t judge too harshly, this is just the beginning :)
pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru

PlayGround.com pix.playground.ru

pix.playground.ru

K
KLERIK10 12.03.22

I took apart the editor on the seven - just the game was installed under xp, reinstallation helped, and there is still a question: is there any way to use the Fortune pack in the editor? that is, vehicles and weapons from the DLC?

B
Bonuseg 12.03.22

Also interested. How to use vehicles from DLC in the editor.

v
vizvig 12.03.22

Editor G0vn0.
Everything that can be cut is cut, of course, the developers of their editor will not give you the same.
This one is good for noobs though. Launched .... 5 minutes ... MAP READY!
There is no archiver, you can't edit/create a single, you can't import/export, you can't change the values
​​either, but where are NPCs? nothing is possible.
Noob editor for MP maps.

P
Primarch of the II Legion 12.03.22

Since it is impossible to add / edit objects on a single player in the editor, create and edit bots and their behavior scripts, thereby creating full-fledged maps for a single player game, the value of the editor from a practical point of view is zero for me.

l
lambor88 12.03.22

Hi all!!! The editor of the rules will tell you right away. current I have one question how to install maps??? Let's say I downloaded a map from pg and where to throw it? (if you throw of course)))))))))