3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lenya Chastel 12.03.22 01:47 am

Tightly freezes before the fight. (Mortal Kombat X)

Mortal Kombat X freezes while loading a fight. The same problem during the passage of the plot: it's time to play and everything freezes tightly. I have to close the game through the task manager. The PC meets the minimum system requirements for the game.
PS And so in all game modes.
Game freezes regardless of graphics settings.
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
SAZTHER 12.03.22

The same garbage, also from repak mechanics. Ended up uninstalling the game.

D
Dexter910 12.03.22

I have the same thing, just a different repack

W
WaMuJlb 12.03.22

Guys, of course I will be downvoted, but nevertheless I will say. Now playing games on PC (except GTA 5) is problematic. Everything is clumsily ported, that is, they hack. On consoles, cheating is unforgivable, and it happens so rarely... that it's rare. I myself recently switched to X-box One, and I regret it, because I had to switch to PS4. (I'm saving up for the fourth pussy) On the fourth pussy, everything is fine. Sit down on pussy forget about sex with PC.

V
Vladislav Akhtulov 12.03.22

Lol I asked this question on the mail. The author rewrote everything exactly to the point, only I have a face. And on the face of such a problem.

V
Videum 12.03.22

I also often hang tightly, usually at the beginning of the battle. I installed Update 4, nothing has changed ...

L
Leshugan 12.03.22

I downloaded three different repacks and at the moment I settled on RG Catalyst Update 6. There was always one problem - after pressing training and choosing characters, a loading screen appeared - and the game went into the "Not responding" stage
And in the menu everything is so smooth like 60fps. What could be the problem?
ATI Radeon HD5670 1gb
AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 255 Processor 3.10GHz
RAM 4gb
I will not buy a license until I check that this part is not the same as the 9th one.

V
Viktor Bykov 12.03.22

Leshugan
Well, you've seen the menu and the list of Persians, all this part of the 9 does not look like something, go buy a face. :D

E
Ericsson_Philips 12.03.22

Leshugan
percent weak

amd phenom II x4 n930 (2ghz), ati 5650 (1gb), 6 gb RAM
at low flies, laptop 5 years old

V
Viktor Bykov 12.03.22

Leshugan
Yes calm down simply on 2 nuclear processors does not go. I advise you to buy a new one.

r
reptile75 12.03.22

Leshugan
so that the battle does not freeze you need to: 1 download the BES.2 program run mx.3 minimize it.4 open BES.5 press target in it.6 find mk10.7 in the list of programs when you find it, press Limit all.8 the program will ask you to do is there a limit on mx.10 answer yes.9 after you press control.10 in the uppermost slider you lower it to minus 15.11 unfold the collapsed mx. done! programs. it blocks the load on the percentage of the game. since on weak PCs it loads the percentage by 100%. and with this program we calmly let the game load normally. I hope it helped!

r
reptile75 12.03.22

so that the battle does not freeze you need to: 1 download the program BES.2 run mx.3 minimize it.4 open BES.5 in it press target.6 find in the list of programs mk10.7 when you find it press Limit all.8 the program will ask you to do limit on mx.10 answer yes.9 after you press control.10 in the uppermost slider you lower it to minus 15.11 unfold the collapsed mx. done! .it blocks the load on the percentage of the game. since on weak PCs it loads the percentage by 100%. and with this program we calmly let the game load normally. I hope it helped!

A
AXEL 7 12.03.22

Not a single battle is loaded. Black screen and that's it

S
Sodom22 12.03.22

Where can I download the BES program.

S
Svyatoslav Yanushko 12.03.22

reptile75
dude, beautiful! Thank you 100 times! Solo fights work!!

r
reptile75 12.03.22

Svyatoslav Yanushko
, well, I confess that I didn’t come up with it. Some dude posted the instructions on the incentive. I checked it. It worked. Well, I threw it off to people.

s
swdimatut 12.03.22

reptile75
10 in the uppermost slider you lower to minus 15, you can set 1 and everything will be loaded

m
maxplay555 12.03.22

???

K
Kosh13 12.03.22

Not

m
maxplay555 12.03.22

Kosh13
freezes here and I ask what to do ???

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 12.03.22

maksplay555
I understand that you have a pirate, because a fix has been released a long time ago that fixes these freezes. My configuration at the minimum is suitable, but the battles were not loaded, after the patch everything became normal, which means that either your computer is even weaker than mine, or you definitely have a pirate.