3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIlEFF 12.03.22 01:47 am

Issue with crafting runestones (1.06) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, hello.
Version 1.06, the situation is as follows:
During the adventure, Chernobog found 4 small runestones. I went to Keira and bought from her 2 recipes for a regular and a large runestone Chernobog. But going to the Craft menu, the recipe shows that I have 0/2 Small Chernobog Runestones. In fact, they are, they are not displayed in the recipe.
Who faced? What to do ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 12.03.22

Found stones are not rolled, crafted ones are needed.

I
IIlEFF 12.03.22

Hirok
Bradovo of course muddied the developers.

Thanks for the answer.

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 12.03.22

IIlEFF
well, maybe this will be fixed in the upcoming patch. Although I found such stones that are suitable for crafting, but there were very few of them.
I also noticed this thing - two stones with the same name, a small quen glyph, for example, gives +2, and the other +5 ...

O
Old_Nick 12.03.22

As a result of some omission in the game, 2 different groups of runes and glyphs. It is quite difficult for a player to identify them, although they differ in appearance (little noticeably) and in names (not all). In one group: small glyph / rune-small-large, in the other: small - just glyph / rune - large. I repeat - the player can practically distinguish the difference between only the average ones, but for the game - they are all different :(.
Accordingly, crafting is possible only within one group. Unfortunately, there is no specific binding, in the style: "group "a" - from merchants, group " b" - in chests", no :(. Stones of both groups can be anywhere