3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
designerD 12.03.22 01:47 am

Phrase Quote (Portal 2)

in the game, as it turned out, that it’s not a phrase, it’s annealing and so much that it’s probably enough for a book)
We add interesting phrases and funny remarks from the game
93 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead Squalit 12.03.22

There, every 2nd one can be recorded :) While playing, I was neighing from the bottom of my heart. I honestly did not expect so much humor in the game.

H
HUNTER_95 12.03.22

I really liked this moment towards the end of the game:
Glados: This is the part where he kills us (this is the part in which he will kill us)
Wheatley: This is the part where i kill u (this is the part in which I will kill you )
And then the title pops up: Chapter 9: The part where he kills u (this is the part in which he will kill you)

U
Undertaker Engineer 12.03.22

"About One, two, three... Oh no, I can't do that!"

A
Alpha16 12.03.22

GLaDOS: You know the Schrödinger theory? The cat is sitting in a box, and it is impossible to understand whether he is alive or not until you open the box. So, this is what we tried. Now we have a whole cemetery of cats.

Cabe Johnson: As they say, if you have lemons, make lemonade! (later he breaks down and yells something like "So if you have lemons, DON'T MAKE LEMONADE WITH THEM!!!!", and then starts complaining about life)

Wheatley in the final video: If I met her again, I would say...
A space-obsessed drone suddenly arrived: I'M IN SPACE!!1
The video delivers, look!

M
Maickle Fort 12.03.22

I was hilarious: Bring me to him and I'll bombard him with paradoxes!"

G
Great and Terrible Piladu 12.03.22

Fallout Forever
Vo in "I'm in space" completely killed))) I lay flat and whinnied!)

And I was funny (I won’t quote exactly) For those who came for tests with a repulsive gel, please go to the right, for those who came for the experiment on implanting DNA praying mantis to the people to the left. I have 2 news good and bad bad we have stopped experiments with implanting praying mantis DNA into people. The good news is we need volunteers to fight the mantis people!

G

Or here's
Wheatley: Okay, I'll help you get through, you need to press that button over there.
GLaDOS: That's why I can't help you pass the tests
------------------------ Passed the room ------------ ------------------------
GLaDOS: And you said bomb test (can't remember exactly) She just pulled the lever!
Whitley: NO! I saw it myself and clicked on the cop.....

A
Alpha16 12.03.22

In the very first test from Whitley, the room in which you just need to pull the lever, the cube will immediately fall on the button and the door will open, and you will understand that Whitley is down.
Wheatley - This is a super hard test! Pass it! You can not! Come on! Come on!

G

Fallout Forever
Also seems to be in the same place ... And here is a deadly DOM! Well, now it may not be so dangerous, but everything is ahead)

A
Alpha16 12.03.22

GLaDOS (towards the start of the game): I want to warn you - the next test room... *walks in the room* Looks damn good!

C
Corrosion 12.03.22

"How much space. Need to see it all."
In general, there is a lot there, which is the coolest thing you can’t even remember - at least take everything and write it in!
In addition, I will subscribe to all the already written quotes - Otpad! :D

Fallout Forever
I don't remember about Schrödinger's theory. Where is she talking?

G

At the very beginning of the game,
ahh my god you look so...good. You look good

. Do you understand what I'm saying? Do you understand the meaning? Answer just say yes!---So you jumped not clear why...no matter..say Apple!

G

You're pretty damn good for a brain damaged person!)

jumping on a trampoline and smashing the screen over Whitley
's bazaar -AAAAAAAA, God bless that primate! You understand that you don't have me here, this is technology)

A
Alpha16 12.03.22

Wheatley: Ah... I'll tell you people! I love them so... I love them! They have such ... Folklore! Colorful!

D
DeNNero 12.03.22

Attention! Dangerous non-lethal levels of neurotoxins.

A
Antimad 12.03.22

You have minor, severe brain damage.

C
Cleric2009 12.03.22

- Please prepare for the explosion of the reactor.

- Now I'll crack the password... well, we have a computer: a monitor, and an even bigger box...

- I'm very sorry about that surprise.. let's call your parents right now! *dialing sounds* - Sorry, the biological parents you called don't like you. please hang up!

You did such a great job, I'll even put a note on your file. in the rewards section. there is a lot of free space

-If you notice that the combat deadly android violates your rights described in the code - let us know

N
Nikiton1993 12.03.22

I was very amused when a module obsessed with space flew into space with cries:
space!?!?! SPACE !!!! *flies out* aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

A
Alpha16 12.03.22

In the "Escape" chapter, when you kill GLeDOS again, when you come to her, and she experiences a butthurt with
Glasha turrets: I see you haven't been sitting without time. Okay, since there are no turrets, you can always use a neurotoxin!
*Wheatley flies out of the chimney*
Glasha had such a butthurt at that moment...

S
SSAANNAAYY 12.03.22

this is not an ordinary idiot this idiot did the best minds to create the biggest idiot in the world