3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPZ_ZmeY 12.03.22 01:47 am

Throws to Kalash (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

Good day. I recently bought cs go and after a few days of training I went to play MM. And I noticed that I was constantly thrown to Kalash or 2 Kalash. Why is that?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
PadloCatNick 12.03.22

Because you are "supreme" i.e. without a rank, you are being calibrated, and you are thrown to players who have approximately your skill level.

I
IRey100_200 12.03.22

you need to win 10 games, the game will tell you your rank and everything will be fine

S
SPZ_ZmeY 12.03.22

PadloKotNick
how can I be thrown to people with Kalash? That is, if you think about it, my skill is equal to the skill of a person with the rank of Kalash or 2 Kalash, but why then do I find myself in 3rd or 4th place in MM and, according to my observations, they are much more skillful than me, so the meaning of Valve is so do? I mean the rank will not be higher than silver so why not just give 1 silver and just play MM to raise the ranks?

g
goremoegore 12.03.22

SPZ_ZmeY
up to 10 wins matchmaking will be unequal

-
-SlashuuR- 12.03.22

SPZ_ZmeY
You will merge games to Kalash during the calibration - it will throw with ranks lower.

m
maxw33ll 12.03.22

SPZ_ZmeY
during the calibration, you will be thrown to those who are similar to your level of play ... I saw such poor fellows, sometimes they pull the team down, and sometimes they drag them in 1-2 places.
so just make 10 victories and then it will be selected by the title of the game