3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 12.03.22 01:47 am

\"Chest\"+megatrade (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I'm playing on the difficulty "to death" at the moment, level 22 and 82000 crowns.

No cheats and hacks, everything is legal (patch 1.05). for those who do not know who - a small guide :-)
we are interested in the following characters:
1) an alchemist from Novigrad - located northeast of the Oxenfurt gates of Novigrad. There's also a cemetery nearby;

2) A bottle merchant on the shore of the bay in the western part of the city;

3) The usurer - under the sign of the merchant - sits in the eastern part, closer to the gate;

4) Banker Wim Vivaldi on Novigrad Square

So, friends, did you know that the game has a "chest" in which you can put all your clothes :-) This "chest" is the Alchemist and the Merchant-homeless bottler :-). These gentlemen buy and sell ANY THINGS FOR THEIR REAL COST. Those. if you sold the rare Moon Blade to the Alchemist for 600 crowns, then for the same amount you can buy this blade back from him. The same Bottleman. The items you sold to them WILL NOT DISAPPEAR. For example, I crafted sets of the Cat and the Bear, but I myself drive in the Griffin. What I've done? Vparil Alchemist at their cost. If I want to wear it, I'll go and buy it. Those. the developers gave us 2 legal bottomless "chests" in the form of an Alchemist and a Bum bottler who store the purchased items and sell them at the same price they bought. SUPER.
Now further hocus pocus with legal mega-trade. The algorithm is the following:
1) there are a lot of clothes in the inventory up to overload - we go to the Alchemist
2) we buy from him
- sapphire dust
- emerald dust
- amethyst dust
- diamond dust -

press 2,2,1 i.e. we go out and again we go to his inventory - voila - the dust is back in place, we buy it again. And so on until he has the desired amount, for example, 5000 crowns
3) we sell all the junk, including rare swords and armor (you can redeem it later if you wish). We sell animal skins. In short, we devastate it. As a result, we have the same amount of money as we had (we stupidly exchanged junk for precious dust), but now our inventory is empty, because the dust weighs a penny
4) we sell the dust to the armored man on Novigrad Square

- he takes it even a little more expensive than we took it from the Alchemist. If the armorer runs out of money, we meditate for 5 days. In general - let's ditch. Or!!! We sell the dust for the same price to the Bum Bottler. To do this, we buy bottles from him in a similar way until he has the desired amount, then we sell him dust.
5) we sell the bottles to the moneylender at the price bought from the bum. If his loot is over, we buy florens from him and continue to sell glass containers. If the loot and florens are over, we go out, we go in (2,2,1) - in general, we sell him ALL bottles
6) we go to the square to Vivaldi and change the florens for crowns
7)
I raise profit like this by 6-8 pieces for one cycle.
24 Comments
Sort by:
n
nighthawkreal 12.03.22

One question - why all this? Money is not needed here at all.

S
Strelok731 12.03.22

GventPlayer
Invented of course cool, no doubt. But it’s just not clear where to spend all these grandmothers? In the whole game, I did not buy anything from merchants except for a few books, and maps of the location of the parts of the sets of witcher schools.

X
X7Combinator 12.03.22

Strelok731
I buy alcohol for elixirs + all alchemical recipes.

S
Strelok731 12.03.22

GventPlayer
I play on it myself, I didn’t spend more than one point on igni, pumped in quen and axii, I don’t make decoctions at all.
At the expense of the chest, you can just throw everything on the floor in some place and then just come back and pick it up, but the idea is good anyway, it’s more likely not even a chest, but a pawnshop))

n
nighthawkreal 12.03.22

GventPlayer
Every time the witcher tries to get rich, the system breaks him down hard :)

f
fakeforreg13 12.03.22

Traders as chests for things - a good feature, although I do not think that the developers planned it .. most likely they just cut it off. I don’t see any interest in multiplying money in this way, especially if you play at the last difficulty level (I mean, you set the difficulty level in order to enjoy overcoming difficulties, in other words, a kind of challenge). Although I was not familiar with the previous parts and books by Andrzej Sapkowski, the economy of the game hit my stomach hard at first, I sold everything I found, believing that I would buy what I would need at any moment, oh how I gnashed my teeth seeing that the emerald the dust that I sold for 40 kopecks from these same traders now costs 500 ...
In any case, the author of the topic +

E
Elijah 12.03.22

People have become chests, cool.

W
W0LVER1NE5700 12.03.22

GventPlayer In general,
I tried this tricky method of yours ... I will say one thing - so much running around is not worth the profit that it turns out)

M
Mercurionio 12.03.22

I feel that the projects will fly in again and close up this hole in their own way. This time, probably, Eredin himself will fly to this merchant))))

M
Mercurionio 12.03.22

They only fixed GventPlayer
Korovok in 1.05. As are shells. Yes, and I doubt that the author is such a smart one. I think other cunning-assed ones have already cracked them for a long time.

M
Mercurionio 12.03.22

GventPlayer
Well xs, I didn't use them. But they seem to have written about shells only in 1.05.

s
saa0891 12.03.22

GventPlayer

I don't know about you, but for example, I have swords and clothes that I sold to the alchemist, they disappeared, not all of course, some swords remained, and the clothes almost all merged.
So a dubious chest turns out.

R
Refresh2002 12.03.22

saa0891
Likewise, everything that was sold to the bottle seller is gone.

s
saa0891 12.03.22

GventPlayer

you just sold them not to the Alchemist, that's all :-)
nothing is lost. already checked-rechecked

Well, yes, after your topic, I specifically sold it to him, not everything is good, in the end I was left without a bunch of cool loot, well, to hell with it.

I'm just saying your chest isn't working.

d
dmitrians 12.03.22

GventPlayer
yeah, destroyed the stereotype of the poor witcher and built the stereotype of the witcher - a hoarder and a bottler

C
Corn Lad 12.03.22

I found the alchemist myself, but he has a bug (or a feature? Or is it just me?) He doesn’t react to the conversation, there is no “Talk”, you have to restart the save near him. I also use it as a chest. I like it when you can find secrets in games, respect to the developer.

P
Porky Potamski 12.03.22

I threw a few things at the tree where the baron was hanged. Throughout the game, slowly replenished the bag on the ground. After the completion of the plot, he picked up all the rubbish and sold it. Nothing has disappeared or gone. And no "legal" chests are needed. Also next to the master armorer are the armor of different schools. Something you got confused with the chest. It is not needed in the game at all.

A
Alex729355 12.03.22

Cool, I've been looking for someone to sell things at a good price for a long time. And at the expense of the income scheme, some of it is still zadrotka, according to the idea, I don’t need money so much to zadroitzadrotit for half an hour.

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

At the end of the game, I saved up 70k without exploring the islands in Skellige, while I was in master gear. Money is never a problem. High level of difficulty.

T
Terving 12.03.22

Wonderful scheme!))) Everything worked... after killing the "ice general", this fucking alchemist sold a wolf set, along with swords (stage "excellent"). After the phrase "... you just shh" almost stabbed a freak. Fuck knows - maybe where is the failure?