3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Priys90 12.03.22 02:05 am

Skill points are there, but the skills themselves are locked (Far Cry 3)

People, how to open skills? I write that I need to complete more missions, but what kind of story or additional ones? (If additional, which ones?) And then I already have 11 skill points accumulated
14 Comments
Sort by:
s
skard 12.03.22

After visiting the temple and talking with Citra, 26 perks will be unlocked.

s
sandro123456 12.03.22

move on with the story

s
sandro123456 12.03.22

move on with the story

K
Kind_Stone 12.03.22

There, after each story mission, 1-2 skills are opened.

B
Bomber 12.03.22

Priys90 Read
the skill descriptions and it says what you need to do to unlock the skill.

O
OrisLumenis 12.03.22

There will be no skills. Infa 100%. Everyone, let's go!

R
Robar III 12.03.22

Complete all the different missions and they will gradually open up.

S
ShadoW of Live 12.03.22

On the storyline and completing tasks to obtain these skills.

r
rocky30 12.03.22

I did a few skills (learned). then I played with them, but the next day when I turned on the game, the skills were all gone (the points were restored), well, I learned all the available skills again, I'll see the next time I load the game .. who had such a problem? in principle, I didn’t fall into learning every time, it’s fast, but still ... I have a pirate

K
Kalyan1998 12.03.22

first time skills after harvesting a boar skin second time in amanaki outpost third at zither fourth when you go to kill you

h
hztn 12.03.22

In addition to opening only through the story, some open only when certain conditions are met, for example: have at least three kills with a knife by jumping from above or you need to have at least three kill quests, etc. Read skill descriptions.

V
Vic47 12.03.22

And after which story mission does the Heavy Beatdown skill unlock? (quiet and instant knife kill of heavily armored enemies with machine guns and flamethrowers by pressing the F key) preferably - the English name of the mission, or after which missions it goes / how many missions I need to complete before it (I cleared the rice field in the last mission I completed and covered a man in a striped T-shirt while he was getting some documents about Hoyt, which I then photographed).
The answer can be in a personal. Thanks in advance.

M
Max_Psayker 12.03.22

It is unlocked after the Grenade Kill skill. And to unlock this skill, you need to kill 5 people with grenades.
There are skills that are unlocked not after missions, but after performing certain actions. (e.g. double jump kill, unlocked if you've done one normal jump kill before)

S
Shepord903 12.03.22

Hello everyone, I can’t open the skill, All the buttons or something, it says additionally you need to do it, purchase 3 bulletproof vests, but what’s the whole joke, it says in the store, there is 0% armor and it’s not bought, I just found armor, it fills the scale , but this does not count, as it was 0/3 and remains