3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crowley Alister 18.11.19 05:18 am

Double sword (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)

It can be collected almost immediately as soon as you learn how to run on walls, go to dathomir and there will be able to collect the sword.
Enough a little further into the temple and meet the sister of the night passed on in front of you is a workbench where you can collect the sword
17 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 18.11.19

Thank you, and double refers to as Darth maul?

C
Crowley Alister 18.11.19

MudrichenkO
Yes

s
somem 18.11.19

Yeah, double-edged blade. By the way some semblance of two swords in the game too.

A
Alex97914 18.11.19

somem
You're talking about?

P
PeaJI4eJI 18.11.19

Yes,I confirm,there is a walkthrough on YouTube where the blogger is already at the beginning of the 2nd stream in DATHOMIR gets a 2-Aharoni light saber and is surprised to go and I'll get one too,thank you all.

R
Richards 18.11.19

ETOGES staff guys what the old lint not seen?

v
vitalik76 18.11.19

You can get, Yes, a little confused. Staff uncomfortable in battle. The usual sword to wield much more productively. Dual swords are also there, but not as a weapon, but simply splits the stick at the time of execution of a particular technique. To run with two swords constantly as a Sedge or a bum from Dathomir, it is impossible. And very bad that any tampering with the swords spent force, the stock of which is extremely small.

V
VernonRosh 18.11.19

Alister Crowley
Can you help? Was everywhere , and the sword has not received. Like even notice it was there , but I have not.

V
VernonRosh 18.11.19

vitalik76
Can you help? It should have the sword , but no. I have not appeared , and on the workbenches, you can only modify the sword (choose the crystal and other cosmetic garbage)

v
vitalik76 18.11.19

Wrote above all, I have nothing to add.

a
alex007235007 02.06.22

The one in the story and so get a double sword on Kashyyyk

R
RuslanMando 02.06.22

I got a double sword on Bogano in the Jedi's hideout, went to the workbench, he assembled the sword with a comment that he found the hilt of Cordova and added it to his own, and on Dathomir he assembled it without words, this is not CANON !!!

M
Marongo 02.06.22

RuslanMando
This is the first time you visit Bogano? Where did you find the Cordova handle?

D
Djonnikc 02.06.22

Marongo
No. There needs to be a dipstick open. You need to go in from the side, there will be water with 2 chests at the bottom.
The double sword came in very handy, but it is good against groups of enemies. He even has a branch of pumping imprisoned for a group battle. Oh, how he shreds the resurrected witches on Dathomir....

M
Marongo 02.06.22

Djonnikc
And on which planet do they give a probe?

D
Djonnikc 02.06.22

On Zeffo, according to the plot (second visit), when you return, you need to visit the round tower. It is necessary not to miss it, it is somehow not explicitly done there.
Here is the topic
Spoilerhttps://forums.playground.ru/star_wars_jedi_fallen_order/walkthrough/kak_pochinit_schup_adapter-984826/

D
DerbX 02.06.22

Hello! I don’t know where to write, but I’ll write here about the mod:
Spoilerhttps://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsjedifallenorder/mods/524
Please add this mod, I just can’t understand (what exactly it requires and where to install it), I want to put this style, since I have a mod for Ahsoka Tano instead of Cal.
Looking forward to it and thanks in advance!