3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamer46 12.03.22 02:06 am

Crashes when pressing the Q (cover) button (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In addition to the fact that the game sometimes crashes when changing a character and shooting from a car, now it has begun to crash when I try to hide in a shelter, who faced this?
83 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 12.03.22

Dreamer46
play with immortality and hide away

M
Merry_baker 12.03.22

hiding places for the weak

e
eXtra0rdinary 12.03.22

Don't press Q)

R
Rorschach1986 12.03.22

Exust
Yes, and

u
upumeg95 12.03.22

vova12ru
What did you expect from a pirate? pirates even write themselves that the game is not playable, why ask stupid questions

R
Rorschach1986 12.03.22

upumeg95
you can play pirates

D
Danene 12.03.22

Rumor has it that this is a new anti-piracy script similar to the one in GTA4

V
Victor Tsoi 12.03.22

upumeg95
Listen, if you don’t know, then it’s better to be silent, that’s what I’ll say, it’s already available for download, and if it wasn’t playable, it wouldn’t be uploaded logically (I think it’s logical), so perhaps you are wrong here )))

l
logves 12.03.22

in 3DM, the amendment came out on crack v.4 for GTA 5
, the name of the archive is 3DMGAME-GTAV.CD.150423.patch personally checked everything works. when you press Q does not crash. I also aim and throw grenades both from vehicles and from the ground. without flights.

G
GTA5PROBLEM 12.03.22

Dreamer46
In order not to fly out when changing the character / aiming from the car - do not throw grenades through the LMB. Only through third-party weapons and G. Then with a garbage truck, and indeed everywhere there will be no such problem.
Well, with shelters, I decided corny, rolled back the game to the previous version, because the 335 version did not bring any enchanting fixes.

S
Sergei Semikolenov 12.03.22

Logves
and where are you 3DMGAME-GTAV.CD.150423.patch downloaded give me a link please

l
logves 12.03.22

Sergey Semikolenov
I did not download, but if you want to download, then go to the 3DMGAME website

G
GTA5PROBLEM 12.03.22

Sergey Semikolenov
I downloaded, there is the most common batch file, which lowers the load on the processor.

G
GTA5PROBLEM 12.03.22

Logves
> I personally checked everything works
> I did not download it, but if you want to download it, then go to the 3DMGAME website.
You decide already.

D
Dreamer46 12.03.22

Exust
Since you’re the smartest fucking sitting here? For such a connoisseur, I’ll explain, the game went to pirates almost without any problems, it began to fly out after the last patch, rolled back to the second patch didn’t help, and why should I spend 2 pieces if I go to the army in a month?

l
logves 12.03.22

GTA5PROBLEM
on a friend's computer checked

on torrents this fix appeared

V
Vak1ch 12.03.22

Put 2 patch and 4 crack. The game does not crash when aiming from a car and when pressing Q to take cover.

T
Tokugava77 12.03.22

It amuses me so much that people who most likely bought the game for the first time are crucifying in every topic what all the rogues are)

o
osyotr 12.03.22

Logves
in missions crash fixed?

G
GTA5PROBLEM 12.03.22

swifty_08
>there is the most common batch file, which lowers the load on the processor.
And nothing more. This is an in-game bug (with grenades / sticky bombs), which cannot be fixed by batch files.