3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corn Lad 12.03.22 02:43 am

Little experience is given for difficult tasks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Max Difficulty "Death" Geralt level 14 killed the boss Ekimmu "Sarasti" (level 22?) with a...steel sword. Bleeding rocks, you get the idea.
But the question is: Dali 20. Carl! twenty! Experience! Is this a bug?

30 Comments
Sort by:
s
shtromk 12.03.22

Corn Lad
Ah...th... For some reason, I felt sorry for you! Destroying lvl nests I got 35-50 experience.

M
MaraderG3 12.03.22

Corn Lad
if you complete quests much lower than your level, or kill monsters of a weak level, then the experience is cut, but this is garbage ... the most annoying thing is that this rule works like a campaign and vice versa. Tobish, if you are six levels below the mob being killed, then the experience for the kill will be cut off.

M
Mavladiy1988 12.03.22

Corn Lad
no, this is not a bug, they don't give + -5 experience levels for monsters.

G
GrYnT101 12.03.22

Corn Lad
You are a lie, because if you put a capital sword, it automatically changes to silver against monsters

C
Corn Lad 12.03.22

GrYnT101
No, I put it in my bag. I'll sharpen that, as you said, he took it in his hands.
I'll upload a video on YouTube of how he was killed with steel, maybe someone will be interested.

T
Tiv2206 12.03.22

Corn Lad
, the trouble is that the exp is adequately given only for tasks in the range of + -5 levels ..... because of this, completing super-high-level tasks makes no sense. If this problem gnaws at you, then look for a mod that will give the maximum possible amount of experience even for low / high level tasks

M
MaraderG3 12.03.22

GrYnT101
you can just put your silver stick in your inventory, then Gerald will get really crazy, and he will have to stab the villain with an iron sword. Logic bro :)

M
MaraderG3 12.03.22

Tiv2206
yes, by the way, it (this mod) was posted on PG two weeks ago

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

Corn Lad
Moral - take your time... grow up in levels to cool bosses.. There, swords will knock out more experience

S
Sergfall 12.03.22

I didn’t feel any lack of experience (I finished the game with lvl 39).
They usually don't give much for a mob. At lvl 18, for an elemental lvl 31, they gave me 150.

M
MaraderG3 12.03.22

shtromk
And if it is possible a question not on a subject. Does it make sense not to destroy nests, not to clear settlements in the early stages of the game? I noticed that the experience for these mini quests does not seem to be reduced with the growth of lvl.

C
Corn Lad 12.03.22

SwedovSandr
I just like it when the NPC is higher level, it brings a buzz when killing. Who likes it. ATP everyone, I did not know that such a trouble with experience. I have a save, but I'll keep playing. Killed again with steel, a cool bug with bleeding.

g
ground87 12.03.22

these nests can be cleaned constantly! they are updated along the way) and give 40-50 experience each)

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

Corn
Boy

C
Corn Lad 12.03.22

SwedovSandr
I.e. ? I play for death

N
Nohchik1ant 12.03.22

Corn Lad
can be played like me with 1 armor until the end of the game)) (if there is not enough complexity)

M
M0f 12.03.22

And I console skills heranul. Well, experience, of course.

C
Corn Lad 12.03.22

GrYnT101 uploaded a
video, watch if you're interested

b
benites 12.03.22

The steel sword is amazing!
A level 25 griffon flies not far from Stiezhek, killed him with this method (Geralt on the 18th).
The truth is very stressful

E
Elijah 12.03.22

Geralt is a master, what other skills does he need. As Vesemir said, a person studies all his life, and a witcher must immediately know and understand everything.