3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill26rus 12.03.22 03:29 am

Where did Ciri get the Kota school medallion from? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where did Ciri get the Kota school medallion from?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiol20 12.03.22

Kirill26rus
Trophy.

s
salt 12.03.22

There was such a man, Leo Bonhart, a mercenary, he killed a couple of three witchers, among whom was the witcher of the cat school, at the end of the book Ciri killed him and took the medallion.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 12.03.22

solij
had to send a person to read)

K
Kirill26rus 12.03.22

thank you soli
for the info

M
Midnigth 12.03.22

She took three medallions - a cat, a wolf and a griffin.
By the way, there is a mention of Leo in the first series of games about the witcher. In the swamp, near the pier, there is a man who can sparingly tell about Leo Bonhart.

B
Bupycop 12.03.22

solij
Not the fact that he killed them) because there is no evidence of this, he could have removed them already from the dead or in some other way, the fact that he waved his sword well does not mean anything, he also overestimated his capabilities in the last fight with Ciri, I'm willing to bet that he would not have defeated Geralt in a fair fight.) And I think other witchers from the wolf workshop too.

W
Wulfdor 12.03.22

Bupycop
The fact of the matter is that he defeated them not in a fair fight, but he defeated them. And in the battle with Ciri, luck was simply not on his side, besides, he played with her, and she fought for her life, so he fell asleep. And he must have killed one of the last of the gryphon guild, if not the last. Well, at the time of The Witcher 3, apparently, they are no longer there. But cats die all the time.