3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 12.03.22 03:29 am

First quest bugs (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What kind of bugs did anyone have with quests that you can’t turn them in or just go through?
I'll start, perhaps, with the fact that in the prologue there is a quest "Dirty Money", and so, if you find treasures in the lair of bandits without reading the letter, ahead of time, then the quest will not be completed. Not a bad start, right? The first consequences of the open world. Who else knows what?
26 Comments
Sort by:
W
W0LVER1NE5700 12.03.22

I don't know any. You just got unlucky or something like that. I've already gone through hell, lvl 14, I haven't encountered a single bug...

K
Kosh13 12.03.22

XBoy360
When it was said that the exploration of the free world harms the plot. Entire quest chains disappear. Explore the location should begin after the plot leads to another.

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

Kosh13
I already understood this, but this treasure hunt quest, and it seemed to fail - the plot was completed, because. I also heard that the branches of secondary tasks can be lost if you wander a lot, but the quest failed just because I found treasures in one place, and then a letter, and that's it - the script broke. It’s not critical for me, and I’m already used to the fact that 1-2 quests in the Witcher always break for me, I’m generally lucky for such things. Those. no one else with this type of "quests" did not come across?

W0LVER1NE5700
Not alone - on PG there is a separate topic for this particular quest, and a sufficient number of "unfortunate Geralts" have gathered there.

K
Kosh13 12.03.22

XBoy360
If you find the griffin's nest ahead of time, then 2 chains of quests - with the herbalist and the hunter - will disappear.

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

Kosh13
I know, I wrote what I had heard:
the plot was completed, tk. also heard that branches of secondary tasks can get lost if you wander a lot

A
Asterioses 12.03.22

There was a bug, I shot a bandit on a horse with a crossbow, so they flew into the sky like a cannon ... my first thought was: Well, don’t give a shit to yourself Bow-Cannon ...

M
Max Vasiliev 777 12.03.22

I'm going through the quest "HUNTING FOR THE JUNIOR" I need to talk with Vernon Roche, but there is no dialogue over him, everything except this square has passed according to the plot, he prevents us from passing further.

T
Toficozz 12.03.22

The question, of course, is not related to quests, but does anyone know how to fix fast travel?
It only worked for me once. No longer allows you to move never and nowhere. What to do then?

K
KPAHbl4 12.03.22

XBoy360
I also have this quest broken

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

Max Vasiliev 777
Story quest? What is the game version?

A
Analius 12.03.22

I have the same bug with this quest))

S
SLAVTIM 12.03.22

Kosh13
Everything was fine with me, I found a nest with corpses earlier, then I received a quest according to the plot, and I already knew where to stomp. Quest completed.)

M
Max Vasiliev 777 12.03.22

XBoy360
story, 1.03 (if that license)

K
Kosh13 12.03.22

SLAVTIM
And according to the plot, did you get in touch with the hunter? Did you work with a herbalist?

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

Max Vasiliev 777
But this is already alarming.

S
Sergik_80 12.03.22

Hi all. Tell me this:
I have almost passed the "white gardens" - now I have a mission to kill a bird. I didn’t meet the herbalist, probably because I found the grass earlier, but I still don’t have the task “valuable cargo” and about finding the armor of the snake school (I saw it on YouTube).
Because of what it can be?
Maybe it all depends on the import of saves - I chose without import and play on the 2nd difficulty.
I'll try to put litsuhu gog - I now have a repack from hatab.

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

Sergik_80
Reinstalling the game is unlikely to help. If the script did not work, then either it has not yet found references, or the game has broken. Did you bypass all the question marks on the map? And the herbalist really won’t work if he picked it up, just like the dude with the extermination of wild dogs, if he saw the nest.

S
Sergik_80 12.03.22

"valuable cargo" and the search for armor of the snake school found - was inattentive.
And what's up with the extermination of wild dogs?

J
Jan Barchuk 12.03.22

I could score and play on, but this quest is listed as a story quest, all the rest include story ones work, but will I run into a problem when I go through all the main quests, and they will not let me go further. All other quests and storylines also work flawlessly.

P
Pavel Yagovkin 12.03.22

Jan Barchuk
Download the trainer, teleport on a custom label and try, or re-pass me in a quiet way at first the door did not open