3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 12.03.22 03:29 am

Batmobile in the game (Batman: Arkham Knight)

That 80% of the game will be the Batmobile. That everything will be tied to the Batmobile. Is that bad. I want to fly and wander, follow. Arkham City had very beautiful and interesting locations. it was interesting to walk. And now there will be more rain and a large area. It will be much more interesting to walk. But there are concerns. What do you think about it?
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheSTIG126 12.03.22

Marquess
The most important thing is that this large area is not empty. A good sandbox is needed. And then in Arkham City it seems to be a large location, but there was really nothing to do in it.

PS: Happy Birthday!

M
Marquess 12.03.22

TheSTIG126

Thanks for the congratulations. I think they will come up with something with a sandbox. This is certainly not GTA, but you can come up with it.

D
Dim4ik126 12.03.22

well, not 80, but 50 percent of the puzzles will be built on the "bets") and so, no one will bother you getting out of the car and beating the bandits with their fists

M
Marquess 12.03.22

Dim4ik126

yes. It's just that the gameplay itself will be mostly on the Batmobile and many aspects will be abolished. For example, rescuing victims, etc.

e
espexion 12.03.22

Marques
Congratulations! Okay, let's wait and see ... at least another half a year before the release, besides, the developers themselves said that they want to release one of the best bats simulators ... and it's better to listen, because they won't advise it.

N
NightHawkreal 12.03.22

Yes, Batman Wagon is at least the second main character, if not the first. At the same time, it looks stupid and illogical.

H
Hirok 12.03.22

The main thing is that there should be no stupid races, in the manner of DR planning.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 12.03.22

How to go into a continuous skid for 3 seconds? I have already completed the game, but the task of the DR is still not open)

n
neosapienss 12.03.22

tell me when, according to the plot, they will give a chip for the Batmobile to reload everything and everything, the lightning icon, if you look at the circle of improvements (combat Batmobile mode), then the east, in the north, the capture of an enemy unit on your side, in the west, a missile barrage, and there will be an improvement below (south) ? ate will be what?

K
Kosh13 12.03.22

waaaaaaat ???

g
ghost14136 12.03.22

what?

S
Sir Francis Drake 12.03.22

After they break the first betmobile, Fox will send him a second one, so he will already be more powerful

n
neosapienss 12.03.22

Kosh13
GOST141
Sir Francis Drake
, I’ll ask differently, when you put the betmobile into combat mode, a circle appears on the screen that fills with green when it hits enemy drones, so here’s the rocket icon on the left, at the top the icon to reprogram the drone into its own unit, on the left there should be an icon lightning, an explosion is heard and all the equipment that is located is disabled, and at the bottom, finally xs what kind of upgrade, so I ask when it will be possible to pump the betmobile at Fox to the maximum. In short, towards the end of the game.

S

Did you get a second betmobile?

n
neosapienss 12.03.22

Sir Francis Drake
no, he just fixed the old one (the only one) according to the plot, replacing some kind of flask after the bomb exploded, but what do they give a second betmobilchik? will there really be two? rather a new modification from fox?

S

Yes, the second one will be pumped

n
neosapienss 12.03.22

Sir Francis Drake
thank you comrade, you are very big)))