3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrew practice 12.03.22 03:29 am

which of these gtx 970 would you choose???

MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4 GB
ASUS Strix GTX 970 OC 4 GB
Gigabyte GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD
41 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 12.03.22

Andrew Praxis
Take which price is lower, they are all the same. + - 5 fps

a
andrew practice 12.03.22

bloomm
and if I take where the prices do not differ from each other)) then of course I would take whichever is cheaper)

K
Kirill1998 12.03.22

Take from msi. But NEVER take something from a gigabyte. The company has become a complete mess.

C
Cold light 12.03.22

I have MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4G, no problem, highly recommended. I haven't overclocked - there is no such need. The ball was back in October, so there was a gift rug in the box (not Frakraevsky, just with a picture of a map)

I
ItsJustMe 12.03.22

I'm going to take the MSI GTX970 100ME, because you need a very quiet card - both at rest and in heavy games. Plus, it seems to accelerate well. Can someone tell me how it makes noise during acceleration. And in general, is it worth overclocking?

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

Can someone tell me how it makes noise during acceleration , it

’s more correct to ask like this: how does it make noise at a certain temperature)
Depends on temperatures. Noise, which is noticeable, can be caught when the card is heated under 80 degrees. and higher. Then the turntables work at 80% of the revolutions. However, I have such temperatures in my layer, when the top card is heated at 80-83 degrees, and the bottom one at 72-73.
If there is only one card, then usually it does not heat up above 73-74 degrees. Again, it depends on the ambient temperature and on the case. If the room is hot and the case is shit, then the card will heat up, and the cooler speed will be high.
PS: in general, this card model is considered one of the quietest among the 970s.
PS: oh yes. I have such temperatures at frequencies of 1500/7800) In the face value of the card (1316/7000) it is only a couple of degrees lower.
And for a single card in average overclocking, the temperature will be a couple of degrees higher in total, no more.

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

ItsJustMe
Accelerate to health. I have 980 from msi. 68 degrees when overclocked to 1596/2004 MHz at 65% fan speed. Cooling systems for 970/980 from msi are the same, but 970 will be even colder

M
MrGryaz 12.03.22

Take gigabyte and I don't even want to explain anything! Asus has been blown away for a long time, but I'll just keep silent about MSI.

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

I don't want to explain!
I'll just say nothing - that's right. It's better to remain silent.

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

MrGryaz
gigabyte is such shit now that you can't even bring it home, and it will already break.

M
MrGryaz 12.03.22

Lisstoman
Time and time again, probably, MSI always overheated with a friend, eventually fell apart - the cooler and everything like that. Asusa also has a lot of problems with overheating (I often heard about it), but I don’t know any problems with Gigabyte, now the GTX 780 Giabyte PC has been working for 3 years without a break (it turned off 5 times, probably even when the light is turned off) the card does not heat up! no matter that it is overclocked from the factory by 15%, the temperature of the card in idle is 38-42 degrees and there are no problems at all.

-Sergey Viktorovich- I don’t want to argue with you and I think that everyone praises what he has! about asus and msi, I heard a lot from friends and the ironworkers also have this opinion.

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

MrGryaz
At you in idle time with operation of 3 fans 38-42 degrees? I have 34 degrees in passive mode. And we are not talking about somehow other cards, but specifically about 970 from msi

M
MrGryaz 12.03.22

Lisstoman
Just checked, the temperature was 32, although a month ago I looked at 38-40 =/
Here is the link http://s42.radikal.ru/i097/1506/e0/3f7478cdbcf9.gif

-
-SK.art- 12.03.22

MrGryaz
MSI friend always overheated

MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G? This particular card? Overheated? Yes, this simply cannot be ...

I don’t want to argue with you and I think that everyone praises what he has!

no one is picking up on anything. I, as it were, almost "live" in the 970 branch on "overs" .. And I see which 970 cards from which manufacturers are good for what, and what they are...

M
Man without conscience 12.03.22

I'm leaning towards Asus, but I have nothing against MSI either.

M
Mr.Nagib 12.03.22

I took the Gigabyte GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD and didn't regret it at all! Asus comes next, then MSI.

X
X_ray_83 12.03.22

MSI - 2 years warranty
Gigabyte - 2 years warranty
ASUS - 3 years warranty What is
there to think about!?

M
Mr.Nagib 12.03.22

X_ray_83
Gigabyte I have a 3 year warranty.

P
Paiper999 12.03.22

Take 970 msi, great card! I've been using the flight for six months. Quiet and productive.

d
drevkin 12.03.22

I have a palit jetstream, no complaints, works great!