3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FIL. Just FIL 12.03.22 04:31 am

The best childhood memories

In general, the topic is not about games (that's what Boltalka is for). Dear members of the forum, we share the most pleasant, perhaps funny memories from childhood. A bit of positive against the backdrop of incessant transfers, various srach and other crap!
39 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

I served my first term in the womb.
There is nothing good there.

n
night ranger 12.03.22

I remember well the moment when, at the age of 12, my cousin put me behind the wheel of the Ural. I drove about 5 meters and fell on my left side, breaking the mirror, turn signal and slightly bent the steering wheel. :)

7Rain7 12.03.22

Night_Ranger
Oh, you little brat. I was looking for this mirror for a month where to buy.

g
good dumpling 12.03.22

The moments when I spent time on a river or a reservoir ran into my memory. Caught dragonflies, butterflies, frogs, tadpoles, lizards, fish. We splashed with friends in the warm clear water, collected stones for a dispute under water.
Somehow they stumbled upon a water snake (what kind of breed), with wild cries they washed out of the water.
The reservoirs were also separated by an earth embankment 10 meters long and connected by a large pipe. So we swam through the pipe, at first it was very scary)

P
Pasitiv 12.03.22

EVIL PLAYER
You really are an evil bastard.

7Rain7 12.03.22

Pasitiv
Caught dragonflies, butterflies, frogs, tadpoles, lizards, fish, and then raped and ate them.

P
Pasitiv 12.03.22

7Rain7 Shta
?O_o

7Rain7 12.03.22

Pasitiv
But no, not for you)))
The monster
zucchini Caught dragonflies, butterflies, frogs, tadpoles, lizards, fish, and then raped and ate them.

P
Pasitiv 12.03.22

7Rain7
Ah! I'm starting to get really angry about it.)

-
-SERGEY- 12.03.22

Spoiler

7Rain7 12.03.22

Pasitiv
Well, yes, these are all rather regrettable actions.

M
MKUltra 12.03.22

The best memory is when, at the age of 5-6, a dad in the garage got drunk on gasoline poured into a soda bottle.

T
TTG 12.03.22

Night_Ranger
Powerful indeed. Haven't you been overwhelmed by the current situation?

7Rain7 12.03.22

I was little with strangers, they told me that my mother would be in 2 weeks, then another 2, then another. I was waiting, but my mother was not there.
Now I know that time flies in Dubai. But then I cried a little and waited.
My son will never wait like this.

n
night ranger 12.03.22

GP-5
No, but there were a lot of impressions :)

T
TTG 12.03.22

Night_Ranger
Reminds me of
Spoiler Spoiler
And today I had a dream about STALKER 2. Probably a stage.

D
Dakota 12.03.22

There is nothing to remember apart from school, why everything seemed like this before ... after all, in fact, it was miserable, from the current point of view ... surprising ... considering that before I was even smarter than now ...

s
saboteyr 12.03.22

I remember when I was in kindergarten, I came to my uncle, and he has different consoles there - Sega, Playstation, Nintendo 64, Panasonic! then it was cool)

r
rPeBoJL 12.03.22

fucking banned