3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rikimaru2001 12.03.22 04:31 am

let's go to the end to discuss the topic with onexes (Diablo 2)

blah blah blah 900 sozh\\ 6nl=1l\it would be enough for several elephants in the end I merged everything into one blah blah blah

I see two options:

1. put up with the fact that the "muff and KO" have a monopoly on onehi. silently paramove jah+ to norms \ take to low. wait until the smear or someone else, besides their own nl, will drink 100+ liters of sozh, which will not be soon, since in the chat it is for oham - they sell vex rumble.
2. go for "the same compromise." make tsenu on soj gul ist. the price of onehi will decrease by 2 times. the next elephant will be just around the corner. everyone is happy with

ofk ea noname but is it important?

put a plus sign in the upper right corner and express your opinion

to everyone
142 Comments
Sort by:
p
prfkt 12.03.22

Ubir doljen vizivatsa sojami

A little more and it will come out.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

Profit v studio or sliv zaitan.
Worthy of a quote :D
Spoiler

3m3m 12.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
Opechatka vsego liw

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Knowing the specifics of the PG clone, 99% of the players are unlikely to be able to fill it up.
Wow, it turns out I'm one of the Chosen .. =)

kiss-kiss, it's useless to convince the firk. he does not know the concept of "fuel, courage, want to rage." you see, he writes that the conditions are "given by nature." type on pg "nature" - this is an administrator who fumbles best of all what the players will be interested in and therefore does not change shit (for years). :D

But in fact, everything is simple: if once you meet the needs of the users, they will understand that the administration can sometimes be moved to pity and they will begin to peck even more furiously with their "Wishlist". and apparently, there is no time and no one to do this.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

Obsessed
and people have been playing for years, muahhaha

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

3m3m
is not zaitan but Profit :D

o
obsessed 12.03.22

bd_sm[TDPG], you know very well that people with weak computers play d2 ;D

W
Woof 12.03.22

T-Fox
when removed as a solo quest, the price of an aniha will be a maximum of ohm, and hundreds of them will be sold all the time. The salt of anich is that it is a really expensive and RARE item that is VERY hemorrhoids to get. Everyone should not have them, then they will become a speck like sticks.
And you did not take into account the main jamb of such a topic, almost no one can kill Uber Diablo (and also, he often drops games),
although I am for such an innovation, but I adequately understand why it is not needed.

W
Woof 12.03.22

Obsessed
seems to me, firk did not mean the admin, but the creators of the game. It's not the admin who came up with the World Event (Keyword - world, not solo).

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Dobermn, let's say more globally: despite the fucking "experience", firk does not want d2 to change.

to put me on the boat at all. but if there is a fear that in solo games people will cut themselves easy annixes, you can tritely introduce a nondrop, making the challenge available (to have fun, test builds), and the chance to catch the annix is ​​rare (but noobs will have a chance). but it's all bullshit because...

W
Woof 12.03.22

Obsessed
as practice shows, all changes are for the worse. PG policy is such that there will never be any changes in favor of simplification, which is why 1.13 is not worth it here. And no one asks for complications, everyone needs a freebie.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

as practice shows, all changes are for the worse.
Dobermn, CHO: D

I did not talk about simplification. :-) and do not write that no one asked for complications - I personally asked (when I still hoped that THEY THERE could do something). "pg policy" changed radically (passive) when the old guard subsided from the game, the same age firka "in terms of service life". most likely, the reason is the change of the administrator, because of which the firk says that he allegedly never was an administrator (which is a lie, ofc).

k
kiss-kiss 12.03.22

Dobermn
as you rightly noted - the clone was conceived as an additional entertainment for users who have the opportunity to purchase a full gear in the Blizz shop. So do not confuse warm with soft - the realities of offs and PG. PG went its own way - while going to a dead end, it would be worth thinking about developing and rebalancing the game for the layout of your server.
3m3m
sorry, for three years the list of who whose shrimp was lost =)

B
Biscop_moo 12.03.22

If you make anyh accessible, then the lives of comrades who assert themselves at the expense of game values ​​will lose all meaning, which is inhumane.

o
obsessed 12.03.22

Ya ne govory chto ya top pvpwneg na pg bil, no v krug opredelennix lydei vhodil
=)))

Episcop_moo, moreover, butthurt (and eating the same cactus in the form of furiously dragging trains with the subsequent purchase of the cherished annix) on the topic that someone has then their tiper is dofiga, and mine doesn’t even have a chance - a very entertaining element of the game. :-) but there is still no question of changing the state of affairs.

f
firkax 12.03.22

Obsessed
on pg "nature" - this is the administrator who fumbles best of all, what will be interesting
for the players ochen' glupaya analogiya posle moego posta, tak chto vidimo ti ego ne prochel
ya naoborot pitalsya ukazat' na to, chto dlya prirodi voboshe ne sushestvuet takih ponyatii kak "interesno" i "plusi/minusi", ona takaya kak est' i ne radi ch'ego-to interesa i daje ne radi jizni na zemle (tem bolee chelovecheskoi), ona prosto est' i vse, potomu chto ona est'

o
obsessed 12.03.22

firkax, tem ne menee, bili godi na pg (ea svidetel), kogda "priroda" bila i peremen4iva i wwedra.
d2 delala ne "nature", a ludi. a tvo9 analogi9 stavit ix v rang verwitelei, dela ryk kotorix neosporimi.
ODNAKO, "ix" rewenie vvesti izmeneni9 pat4a 1.13 ti postavil taki pod somnenie, rykovodstvy9s' li4nimi motivami. net?

W
Woof 12.03.22

kiss-kiss
when the "clone" was conceived and already called thousands of times, there were no shops in sight. off, until recently, did not differ much from pg. enough to exaggerate and swing another topic for whining.

h
hangover 12.03.22

yamas
spirit is much cooler than aneh
A very correct comparison. The first occupies a shield slot, the second lies in the inventory.
Dobermn
when removed as a solo quest, the price of annihs will be a maximum of ohm, and hundreds of them will be sold
. Well, these are crows of the one who now had annihs. In fact, solo annihi for soji will cost as much as the sum of soji.
no change in favor of simplification will ever
im cut down the same!

W
Woof 12.03.22

hangover
yeah, and botd will cost 32lo, ofk. "I leaked 80 sojs and ask for 40 los for any, and I put in 800 sojs and forgive the overdone for my 10-10-5." Another proof in favor of the fact that the idea is meaningless

In the off-patch it does not exist at all.