3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark Chilingaryan 12.03.22 04:31 am

Skyrim Achievements (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello everyone, I have a question, how are skyrim achievements counted in steam?
That is, I am now trying to get the Oblivion Conqueror achievement where you need to get 15 Daedric artifacts, my level is 50+, but since I killed Eola from the Taste of Death quest, it was not possible to get the quest and, accordingly, I could not get Namira's ring (one of the Daedric artifacts ). And actually what I need to know, if I start the game again, run immediately to get Namira's ring, get it and then load from the old save where I have level 50+, and start getting the remaining 14 artifacts, will Steam count this way or not?
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vigo24 12.03.22

it's unlikely that you will have a ride

A
ANTI_XPECT 12.03.22

No. During the passage of only one character

T
Troy_Harder 12.03.22

No. it won't work that way. If there is not only one artifact, then you can try to get a cheat, but before using the cheat, it is advisable to save and load the save after receiving the achievement, since the rest of the achievements will not be obtained.

V
Valery Pavlenko 12.03.22

I understand the license. Feel free to load from an early save and get the achievement. I did. I created a control save and played different branches to get achievements.

e
edmin 12.03.22

Just do a buggy achievement, I also suffered enough with it. Firstly, somehow this achievement does not take into account the Skeleton Key artifact, and it seems like the sword of sorrow. And another problem may arise in the task beyond the ordinary, where at the end you will receive a book from Hermaeus Mora. It’s better not to use it until you collect 14 artifacts, otherwise the book will disappear and you won’t get the achievement

M
Mark Chilingaryan 12.03.22

Thank you all, I will load from an early save and get this achievement, I just didn’t know before that there would be such achievements associated with evil and almost every Daedra servant who gave missions hit me in the head with a mace))

M

Ron_Nikel
Cheats are evil, I have not used and will not use them, only if there is a bug in the game, only then I can use the console.

R
ReYMAL 12.03.22

If you load a savegame you won't get any progress.
that is, even if you were offline and received 1 artifact, it simply does not count as
an exit to restart that mission

T
Troy_Harder 12.03.22

ReYMAL Yes, I forgot to say that you need to exit the game and load a save to get the achievement. I already did that. thanks for correcting.

T
Troy_Harder 12.03.22

Mark Chilingaryan Well, if you don't want cheats, then create a new character and go through this quest again. This is the only way out. I hope you know exactly what items are needed for this achievement.

M

Ron_Nikel
Yes, you have to go through

M

It turned out that the Ring of Namira could not have been received :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: And I, like a moron, went through everything all over again, in the end I found out that with the help of a bug in the Russian version of the game you can kill two birds with one stone and get the Ring at once Hircine and the Skin of the Savior :good2: and with the Ring of Namira you get 16 artifacts :crazy:

u
user 12.03.22

Mark Chilingaryan
and that all artifacts are needed for achievement?? Well, that is, Hircine's ring and the savior's skin, and Vile's mask and an ax, it's also impossible without bugs, you have to choose there.