3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devilor 18.11.19 05:20 am

Impressions of the game (Blacksad: Under the Skin)

The plot is excellent, the graphics are nice, the Russian voice.
Video of gameplay:
Spoiler
12 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlastilin02 18.11.19

A lot of bugs in something that immediately throws in some dialogs(for Example when asked to give an interview to Sonia Dunn our brother). Also sometimes skips English voice or subs disappear.

v
vlastilin02 18.11.19

And Yes, there really is not aromanice Sonia Dunn? Th I wonder her a hug or what suit and out of depressi? =0

V
VioO 18.11.19

Yes,a lot of bugs,but the game is very cool!!!so atmospheric,interesting,reveals the characters,the story keeps the intrigue. be sure to read the comic after the passage )
just passed - the game is the bomb!! it seems that everything is known,and,it turns out,no...and then this!damn,that's a great story..very sorry Joe Dunn, imbued with its history and most wanted to know who the killer is. I don't remember when I was so fascinated by the plot of,MB only life is strange..in General,this setting with animals as people - very interesting )and all the characters are colorful,take the same Smirnova or O'Leary. and even the link with the real facts/places/war and history in General - it's very cool )

S
Sikator93 16.07.20

The game fire. Not really like an interactive movie, but this game went, the story and animals as the main characters very much. But not enough variation. In principle, as in most such games.
Only I was left with the question: what happened to Avenarius? Those who have not yet passed, then it is better not to read.
Spoilers the end I'm talking to Yale and I offer the option to tell him about his father, I have chosen and they show a newspaper clipping that like our friend the bookie is found dead, it turns out o'Leary slapped Avenarius, and personally? And most importantly, why? I played night and excitedly, so could provaliti this moment.

m
mac_in_tosh 16.07.20

Sikator93
It's been quite a time , I think with Avenarius is all clear ? Well, or just no longer relevant ? ))

m
mac_in_tosh 16.07.20

vlastilin02
A hug ? Yes, there is one dough , put on the tote , a couple of Cadillacs, the Eldorado would be enough ... )))

S
Sikator93 16.07.20

mac_in_tosh
I never found the answer and replay the game there was no time, so still relevant))

m
mac_in_tosh 16.07.20

СпойлерSikator93
1Leary, acting according to his code of honor , widows and children under the special protection , which confirms the monologue in the car and the episode with the killing of the Dog .
2 In 14 years On'leary takes a man and drown in 27 of the pier . Sorry , thought Blacksad interrupt his speech and not hear everything , I want to filter EQ ))) OnLeary still has the widow and children of the murdered .
3 the dossier of Avenarius quite empty , and Bobby mark - untouchable .
4 Avenarius, who disappeared 20 years ago,Leary was 14 , Bobby 6 years , approximately the same time .But why approximately ? Sona, now 24 , if you compare the height chart and possibly even some mention of dates in the game ... Maybe it was the hints that I missed ...
5Leary, too, was drowned in 27 of the pier , such symbolism is important only Bobby Yale .
6 Sure that the key is the decoration on the portrait Avenarius , we had to find him, or at the very AboutLeary , or he gave to someone ... Could be lost after the patch ...

S
Sikator93 16.07.20

mac_in_tosh
Understood, thank you, tortured me this question.

m
mac_in_tosh 16.07.20

Sikator93
Not for that )) I got a whole bunch of these questions tormented , much of the game is not beating the logic )))

b
butcher69 28.10.21

Great storyline, but it was infuriated by technical bugs and glitches, and the fact that you can't skip dialogues.
I really hope for the second part

K
Kay Owald 14.02.22

A good original comic (it's better to read in advance, since there are only six issues) continues with a game about a harsh private detective in America around the 50s and 60s. The investigation of the seemingly ordinary suicide of the owner of a boxing club leads to interesting spoilers, fatal beauties, harsh gangsters, conspiracies and true friends. Among all this mess, our detective needs to show who the main woolen cat is here, even despite the paws.
This is a quest in the genre of interactive cinema. With walking around the locations in search of evidence and interesting things, conversations, attempts to connect the evidence into a single whole and scenes with bogomerzsky qte. The general plot, as usual, is on the rails, but in some places there is something to influence.

The game starts in such a way that you want to swear at the authors right off the bat. It is extremely rare to see such a monstrous number of unskippable pre-game commercials. And since these are fucking Unity, they can’t even be deleted from the game files. Yes, it is brightened up with a simply gorgeous musical theme, but every damn time waiting for all these videos to pass ... Infuriates. Especially when the game menu does not load at all and you have to Alt + F4 the game to turn off and start again. It happened three times, but still.
And that's all in the game. They recommend, for example, playing on a controller (in an interactive, damn it, movie, Carl !!!), but they didn’t even bother to adapt the game to a steam controller. Picking the locks on it is a real torment, controlling the camera too. Fast one-button pounding has to be replayed... every damn time! And, of course, inconvenient console menus.
The game looks too ... budget. They tried to design the characters, in general it turned out, but, of course, it looks poor. Especially animation and facial expressions. On the contrary, the environment turned out to be quite good, the levels are interesting to explore, they are filled with details and interactions. Not bad, in some places, play with light. All this with excellent jazz.

Well, the main thing is!? The plot, the atmosphere, that's it!? And here everything, fortunately, is very good. An interesting world where the animal appearance of the characters rather simply emphasizes their essence. A boxer is a bull, a sly journalist is a weasel, an honest police commissioner is a shepherd dog named Smirnov (this ratio is so perfect that this is my favorite character from comics), a Nazi rat ... a rat, and a religious anti-communist is a rooster (however, he is from comics). Otherwise, this is the same world as ours with the same problems and contradictions of that time, only with a slight twist, reflecting that people are essentially the same animals. There was even a little bit of segregation in the game (we have a black hero, surprise), presented from an interesting side, and there will even be a moment when you can decide on your attitude to communism, which will even play in a couple of small episodes later. And here one could cry out about the agenda, but no. Not only is the hero (black) beautiful, but it also really affects something, although the topic is minimally affected. In the game, unlike comics, this is not about it, but it is correctly inscribed in the game world, and not, as usual, just cut with an ax. Well, there are no sexual ... individualists here at all.
Great atmosphere of a kind of bright and not too serious noir. In some places there is even a good banter on the genre. At the same time, the story remains classically noir, with fatal beauties, gloomy events, smoking in almost every frame and other attributes.
Well, the story itself ... it's just a good strong and solid detective story, which is interesting to watch. No more, but no less.

There is a Russian voice acting, for which many thanks to the authors. Not only is it good (especially the main characters), but it also greatly immerses you in the game, because reading subtitles during a movie is such a pleasure. Not without minuses in the form of missing "lips" (given the general shamefulness of local facial expressions, this is all the same), a couple of untranslated replicas and a couple of errors.

In general, despite some problems, mostly of a technical nature and low budget, the game can still captivate for 8-10 hours.
Do you like interactive cinema, noir, detectives, cats, indie games? That way.
7/10