3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tekos 12.03.22 04:31 am

Numidia (Total War: Rome)

Played for many factions, and always for the strong ones! Tired, boring like that, victory is a matter of time! I decided to try some weak faction, started playing for Numidia, it's very difficult, after 3-4 years you go into the red! But I got out (which I'm a little proud of) and went through the full campaign, at the end of the game I had more than 500 thousand money! It was interesting to play! I advise everyone to try! And who else besides me played for Numidia, went through the campaign? Interesting! Or which faction do you think was the hardest to play?
64 Comments
Sort by:
c
cataphract_an 12.03.22

it was hard for the Gauls, the Britons, Iberians, Punians, Romans, and not only Julias, but also Brutus and even Scipios, what they lost in Gaul, they would have been sitting in Africa, they would have mined Punians. money is sorely lacking, there is no trade, everything around you is fighting against you. as soon as I captured Iberia, I had to surrender 2 cities to Julius, as soon as Iberia came under my control, there was a lot of money, and everything went to the ointment.

B
Bethrezen 12.03.22

To be honest, the most difficult factions for me are Spain Numidia Scythia Dacia - because playing for them I can not go through the campaign without using game bugs. for all the other factions, I was able to play on very hard without using game bugs. though it was very unusual

T
Tekos 12.03.22

Has anyone else played Numidia?

c
cataphract_an 12.03.22

Well, I played, so what?

T
Tekos 12.03.22

Passed? Was it hard? Liked?

c
cataphract_an 12.03.22

at first it was easy, their cavalry at the beginning steers, in the middle it was difficult, it was not interesting to defend against the scipi, Julii and Egypt, after the conquest of Sicily, it was no longer interesting.

T
Tekos 12.03.22

With finances as in the beginning? How did you live without money? And did they develop to legionnaires?

B
Bethrezen 12.03.22

I played for Numidia. The biggest problem for me was cities that are far from each other. It’s difficult to defend cities. You develop the economy and money, as always, is not enough. captured Carthage and stopped there. I don’t know, maybe I’ll play for them in the near future :-)

c
cataphract_an 12.03.22

first, you cost nothing, hire mercenaries and quickly go to capture Carthage, slaughter the population, start building with this money, then capture Faps, again slaughter the population, after the capture of these cities there were no problems with the loot.

K
KOROVAN 12.03.22

Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer a Roman eagle from one city to another?
And what does this eagle give?
Captured already 3 times but did not pay attention.

c
cataphract_an 12.03.22

1.no way.
2. stars to the generals, and the spirit of the troops that participated in this capture, they give stars only for 3 eagles, if you capture more with one general, they will not give anything else.

B
Bethrezen 12.03.22

I didn’t understand what kind of eagles. maybe I need to play for the Roman faction to see them, I don’t know. I just started playing for the Carthaginians. Since Numidia and Carthage are somewhat similar, I decided to write in this topic. the island. but I was not at a loss and captured the whole of Sicily. the whole strategy for successful development for Carthage is to hire 16 cavalry units with long shields in Carthage. therefore, they can be crushed by cavalry. last time I played for the Spaniards. also 16 cavalry units saved my whole situation. now I have 9 regions under control and the economy is growing. I plan to attack the Roman factions with armored horses and test the warriors of the sacred circle on the Greeks of my allies.and I also plan to recruit Cretan archers for myself and continue my expansion :-)

B
Bethrezen 12.03.22

Damn destroyed all the Romans and Numidia lost interest in the game for the Carthaginians. And I don’t even know who to play for :-(

c
cataphract_an 12.03.22

I've come across legion eagles and managed to capture them when I played for the seleucians, but they are very rare, because they can only be hired in Rome or distributed as gifts.

B
Bethrezen 12.03.22

And what is it? I haven’t seen anything like it. What are these eagles for and what are the conditions for their appearance?

T
Tekos 12.03.22

I've only had this once! And I still did not understand what kind of eagle it was, and what advantages it had!

c
cataphract_an 12.03.22

they are called the first cohort of the legion has a larger number of legs, for example, if you play 80 people each. in the detachment, this cohort will be 120 people, which does not correspond to historical realities, the first had exactly double the number of a simple cohort, respectively, there is an early first and first, the eagle acts on nearby troops by raising the spirit, and unlike the general, he does not change his influence, the general may also have a negative impact on the spirit of the units.

C
Celt 12.03.22

And if you capture an eagle, it is sent to the capital, then morality does not change in any way? I just didn't think about it before... :)

B
Bethrezen 12.03.22

And if the Senate kills the army several times, is there a chance that they will hire this eagle unit? Still, it seems to me that I received this unit as a gift while playing as Julius, but that was a long time ago :-)

S
SWAEIG 12.03.22

Numidia is a very difficult nation to play, recently launched for it, went into the red, went to take Carthage, defeated (VH / VH difficulty). He began to fortify the cities, but the money ran out, there was no army, at least Carthage did not reach, there the scipii returned. He recruited a few troops, defeated the Scipios in the desert, lost the last member of his family in the next battle, and the campaign ended SHAMELY (by pressing alt + F4). I haven't played Rome for a long time, 4 years, I forgot that it's harder than Medival 2...