3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soulfox 18.03.22 12:09 am

Game Tips (Elden Ring)

Lesser Tree Erd: Was this boss needed for a quest? Killed him, but I don't know why

I'm playing as an astrologer. Does anyone know where to learn/buy new spells? I found only one NPC from the school of magic who sold the spells that I already had. Throw a screenshot where you can find the right NPCs.
It would also be nice to have a new staff and armor more abruptly than the starting one. Also screenshots pliz if you know where to get it. And by the way, does it make sense to improve the staff at the blacksmith?
243 Comments
Sort by:
s
soulfox 18.03.22

Found the magic "ambush shard" in the basement of the witch scourge ruins. It 's in the south of the map, next to the fourth temple of
Marika She is only delirious, apparently she was tortured.

A
Alexceev 18.03.22

Here you go, a turtle is sitting here that teaches both magic and prayers, plus he threw off his magical skills.

A
Alexceev 18.03.22

I also remembered, perhaps from the screenshot above that all these spells would be necessary for the turtle to find scrolls in the academy.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Thanks. And I'm wooling south of the map and can't find anything)

A
Alexceev 18.03.22

I can also add if you didn’t fight with Lukaria, it’s advisable to go, there is a staff or her spell for the soul.

A
Alexceev 18.03.22

n
niss87 18.03.22

Alexceev
Where can I find Lukaria? a picture would be helpful

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Tell me, what parameter is responsible for the spell cells ?? I have 2 spell slots, what needs to be pumped in, what would become 3 - 4 slots????

B
BerserkGuts6666 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Memory stones are needed to increase the number of cells. 1 of them can be sold at the base.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
They are not pumped. Need an item - a stone of memory. The item can be bought in the hub location from some NPC. And then after some event like. I haven't bought yet. It also drops from some boss, possibly several. And can be found in chests. I found one in a tower that was covered by a barrier (You had to find 3 ghost turtles around the tower to open the entrance to it)

K
Kvasilich 18.03.22

niss87
Lukaria is not a boss, but a location name. Renalla's plot boss, sits at the local Hogwarts, impossible to miss)

E

Thank you for the hints about the cells .... And what is the maximum level of the player up to NG + ___ ????))

It's interesting, for magicians in the game there is the same spell that the boss Magrit the Terrible uses - throws some golden daggers ... is there such a thing???

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

soulfox The
boss guards the ingredients for the special flask.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Interactive map in English. Complemented.
https://mapgenie.io/elden-ring/maps/the-lands-between

A
Alexceev 18.03.22

If anyone needs it, I can throw off a photo where the secret room in the academy is, I don’t remember exactly what is there either a magical thing or a spell.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Alexceev
Throw off of course

A
Alexceev 18.03.22

B
Bionic_242 18.03.22

How to call a horse, which button is the default?

E

Bionic_242
First, "a bone ring needs to be" put on "for example, in a bag or where you have heals ...

Interestingly, in the game there is a spell of light - a lantern or a flashlight on the belt - better than the one that the merchant sells, it sucks and shines dimly - worse than a torch ..... Is there a better lantern in the game ??? Like with a white light?-))

And another question ... A stone sword (key) is inserted into the gargoyle .... They are enough in the game to visit all closed places ??? Or you need to take care and carefully use ??? Maybe there are a limited number of them?-)) If someone knows, please answer-)

c
concluding 18.03.22

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
Either a flashlight on the belt, but dim, or a torch and bright, but one of the hands is occupied (they even write a hint about this on the screen). As an analogue, there are luminous stones (a cool thing, it will be especially interesting with them when the RTX is brought in) or a spell in magic (yes, there is one, honestly I don’t remember where I found it).
According to the stone keys, xs, but probably should be enough for everything, but it's unlikely that the developers decided to limit the content in such a strange way.