3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_Cat 18.03.22 01:33 am

Game Impressions (Elex 2)

The game is coming out very soon, we share our impressions of the game.
49 Comments
Sort by:
b
bormann 18.03.22

The first one was a good game, but I played this one for a couple of hours and demolished, boredom, one chatter 80% and 20% of the gameplay itself. There is no drive at all.

M
Magnum 500 18.03.22

I agree with Janekste
At first, I didn’t catch anything, but after two hours it played out, now I can’t come off, I want to explore every house, and listen to every dialogue, although there is nothing fundamentally new, everything is the same that we have seen hundreds of times in other projects.
To all critics and reviewers x.m on the forehead

g
gosha1 18.03.22

After the first dialogue with the doctor, he deleted it. I could not stand it)

a
andriylik 18.03.22

Hello Vampiressa92 . there is a chief scientist. see if he sleeps. he has armor.

a
andriylik 18.03.22

Can't complete Sestak's quest. kill robots. Yeah, I can't even get there. they rain lasers and rush after you like crazy jumping over the rocks, this is a kick-ass. living creatures do not aggro on them. picking onions is useless. with a gun at point-blank range, it blows well, but it only happened once when I ran, but again, I died after three seconds.
tin.

f
free name 18.03.22

andriylik
Yes. This is one of the most difficult tasks. Due to the increased retaliatory damage. Use the laser gun. Or a rocket launcher. It takes 3-4 shots. I passed shooting from a distance moving to the side. Well, if hp sags, he immediately flew away to heal. You can also use close combat. But you need top-end armor and weapons. There are also 3-4 hits.

d
dmtcher 18.03.22

andriylik
During the first passage, it was also with them that he experienced the most difficulties. With the pumped melee and with normal weapons, the following tactic worked well with them: we initiate the fight with the Colossus through a jet attack and in melee it is no longer so scary. The rest of the robots are simply ignored.

D
DarkDestr 18.03.22

As a fan, I'm happy with the game, I finished all the quests that I completed at level 55. Of course, the map became smaller, which is a minus, and the optimization let us down. But with the V2 boost, it's excellent. I liked the plot).

G
Grivuch 26.03.22

The second part is normal, only the factions are somehow fucked up. The berserkers turned into some kind of bandits, now the outcast Rat rules, cool. And where did Ragnar disappear to ??? Their armor also changed, in the first part it looked better. enough, but now they have generally become homeless. Yes, and there are no official quests by ranks only through Albs and they immediately give the Regent. Minus the armor began to look like shit. it doesn’t work. Outcasts. I’m silent about them, they remained as they were ghouls. The same entry through other factions and you immediately to the capitals without any ranks among outcasts, which is not even interesting to play. Morkans minus complete bastards who crave death and destruction for everyone, plus Destroyer armor looks coolin general, they are so mediocre because they are fanatics. And the Albs, for me, they are the most normal faction, they have corrected themselves and want the best, compared to the Morkans, they do not crave destruction and death. Yes, their directives each faction has its own laws. get armor like electors. By magic (skills), berserkers win their more skills. And rogue clerics have only 2 skills. In general, I liked ishgra. No ending

D
DarkDestr 26.03.22

Grivuch
If you passed the game, then the rat sends on an assignment to check who is digging under it. And there is a saleswoman who says that she was left to follow how the rat, after being appointed by the berserkers to the throne, performs instructions. And Ragnar remained in the same place from the first part. As for the endings from where they to eat it as an intermediate part. If you take the first one, then it’s clear to the ice palace that the pipe is over. And the 2nd part has not yet ended, as it were.

H
Hydrolisk 26.03.22

I read other people's impressions and it seems that those who do not like to read dialogues and like prettier Schaub - the game does not enter. Interesting to play...

D
Don Obolon 03.04.22

Well, while I played about 15 hours. The first eleks passed 2 times. I noted some points for myself.
What I liked:
1 Quests. There is variability, you can decide what to do. I can deceive you, you can deceive)) Here everything is like in the first part.
2 Peace. Although the map has remained almost the same, but a lot of changes. 6 years have passed since the events of Elex 1. It is interesting to find out what has happened since then, who has become who. Many recognize Jax and remember his deeds.
3 Opportunity to join 5 factions (although a full-fledged career advancement occurs only in three)
4 The jetpack can now be improved and it has become more pleasant to fly at times
What I didn’t like:
1 Graphics. Although the color palette has become more muted, it feels like there are fewer post-processing effects. Animations have become some kind of wooden. Especially facial animations. Textures more or less
2 Fight. All movements became viscous. Enemies sooooo rarely attack, I remember some kind of horndog hit almost every few seconds, and now he will hit once and waits until you pile on him. Enemies people generally do not pose a danger, you knock out their stamina and that's it, they beat very reluctantly.
3 Weapon. There is a lot of it, but everything is somehow outwardly monotonous or something. Berserkers now have no uniqueness in weapons, in the first part, berserk weapons cannot be confused with anything.
4 Maybe a nitpick, but some NPCs are supposedly without weapons, but in the event of an attack they take it out of the air)) then they remove it and then it already remains on them. In the first Elex, there was nothing like this (correct me, maybe I forgot). In the gothic series, it’s like the weapons always hung from the NPC.
So far, to be honest, it doesn't feel like a real step up from the first part.

H
Hydrolisk 03.04.22

Just started playing. Didn't play the first one. Cool game!
I'm just a fan of rummaging around on the map, getting into some kind of zipper and finding there a note from a man driven there by monsters and dying of hunger. Graphonium is quite normal, I'm not a graphic artist. I didn't pay much attention to animations either. But the nightmare face of the protagonist's son is n **** c. How could you draw such a creepy, pop-eyed goblin with a unibrow??? It doesn't look like a kid at all. A few more tense dialogues. Often there are replicas that are not related to each other.
I didn't like that the monsters didn't spawn. Where to get tons of grandmas for pumping, buying Elex and armor I xs

D
Don Obolon 03.04.22

Hydrolisk
In fact, you just need to play the first part. Many events in the world took place after the first part. You will meet characters from the first part everywhere and it will be funny to find out that someone used to be a pawn, but got out into big people and vice versa)) it is also fun to visit old places and wonder how everything has changed. My advice to you is go through the first part first. In addition, the first part, as for me, is more atmospheric (especially the berserkers)

D
DarkDestr 03.04.22

Hydrolisk
monsters spawn like in the best Gothic tradition after completing a chapter). And there are a lot of chapters)

H
Hydrolisk 03.04.22

I already noticed DarkDestr
, and not those that were, but fatter

z
zoljkeeeTV 03.04.22

If it were not for the optimization and models of heroes, then the game would be fire. This is probably the only niggle in the game. And while everyone likes it, many moments reminded me of the first gothic style.

D
DarkDestr 03.04.22

Hydrolisk
Everything spawns there. Including golems in each chapter, I cleared golems by brewing drinks of strength, dexterity,.

O
Orthodoxy 03.04.22

And I liked it, I only regret that I started with an easy difficulty, everything is somehow easy and simple to endure.

X
X_ray_83 17.04.22

Good game, more patches to come!