3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LenochkaI 18.03.22 01:33 am

About the game. (Jurassic World Evolution 2)

The game does not differ much from the 1st version. We added a couple of dins (water), some mechanics, changed the graphics a bit. There is no big jump and fiery, but fans of the previous version will come in! I expected more. How are your impressions?
1 Comments
Sort by:
01001000 01101001 18.03.22

Looked at the review. I don't want to play. FIRST PART:
I drove the first one, wildly pissed off: deprived of the attention of an employee, get sabotage, and I don’t understand why they are such kamikazes - a problem at the station (de-energize everything), open gates, infected dinos. Open the gate so that they eat people. Here is the level. Irritated and small requirements (microcontrol), like replenishment of the feeder. And of course earnings - the economic model is weak. And most importantly, what I really wanted and expected was reproduction and earnings on this (although this is debatable, because then the park could not be opened in principle, this weakened Wildlife Park 2).
In general - boring, boring. The map is terrible, do not turn around.
The graphon is excellent, the dyno is super, the references are pleasant, the music is always happy with the original. And of course, the genome and its editing.

THE SECOND PART.
Cons: BUGS! That spoil the impression. The game is not far away, which is why it does not and does not justify itself on the market. Minor tasks have been added (+ microcontrol - fuel for generators, transportation, repair, check. Enough already ...). Transportation for treatment (these small details are annoying, although they can and should be optimized in auto mode, especially when there are employees. And at the same time, since it comes to that, it would be interesting to see the detailing of the insides and limbs - in order to collect better and more an interesting option from the "details" (well, these are already implants, surgery, it seems that playing hospital is out of place.) Stress of the staff and again microcontrol with sabotage, for which they should fly off for life.
Well, since Wildlife Park 2 has already begun to be completed - come on, supply workers, cleaning, gardeners AND the production or delivery of food to the island (HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO ADD!).
Pros: modes. More dinos - flying and water and their behavior. Interesting to follow. As always resolution and graphics. Worked out needs. Herbivores and their snacks filled the good old Wildlife Park 2. Hiring staff and pumping it. At least some variety. Economy - went into the plus, with customization, finally a little closer to the park.

All in all. The game did not become popular. Topics on the forum appeared only after the release of the pirate. This indicates a low interest in the game. There are few features, as well as a park system, in order to return to the game after the first part. The conclusion is a passer-by, not worth attention. For those who haven't played the first one, take a look. The graphon is in place, and the familiar characters, music. Buy - no, it is highly discouraged, especially if the first part is available, including free distribution in the epic.

In general, the game was reminiscent of Wildlife Park 2, including the customization of the aviary. But I remember it very positively. True, now it is technically outdated, but I am not averse to launching the game with add-ons and figure out a couple of dinos, raise money on their reproduction, which is why I became a millionaire without collecting a park, although I started with a zero balance.