3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 18.03.22 01:33 am

Castle with jug (Elden Ring)

guys how to get to this castle? the pitcher is silent...

32 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 26.03.22

Oh, what the hell is this pot full of holes with its phantoms. Every second phantom with bitch bleeding katanas, endless stunlocks and millions of damage. The narrow-eyed devil in his every game sucks up his Japanese-born brothers and anime people around the world, making his crappy katanas an imba. Uncountable imba. A katana can only be countered by another katana or magic. To the katana. Shit shit this part of the location. Even from the fire to go as in a neighboring village to a disco, plus two shit-eaters are standing with their bows fucking unnecessary.
Hidetaka insists that the quest of this bitch pot be completed with trainers and a cheat for immortality, as I understand it.

A
AndralStormborn 26.03.22

Wing42
No, it's not narrow-eyed people's fault, it's something wrong with your build.
With such builds, everything is easy. Well, or a magician.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

AndralStormborn is the
most fun gameplay)))

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

Wing42
You just have something with your hands) I stammered these three in turn with 4 trays with a golden halberd +5.

G
GillesDeVanz 26.03.22

Wing42
_

W
Wing42 26.03.22

AndralStormborn
The gameplay of the impotent on the video is to stand and poke the enemy from under the shield during the whole battle. These are builds, this is what I understand pvp balance in the game. Phew, he also advises to play like this.
There are 3 pvp builds for the whole game: a tanker with a shield and a poke, a spammer with two katanas and a duellist with magic. For honest and decent warriors with heavy guns, as in his games there was no shit, so there is no shit. Hidetaka even removed the stunlocks from the UGS so that his poor and weak magicians would not fall apart in a close and they continued to tumble and run from the enemy.

Dmitry Dianov
It's time for amazing stories from pvp-masters, how they easily defeated everyone around. Also say from under the shield they poked stood with his halberd.

GillesDeVanz
To kill these bastards, I needed the swords of Radan +9 and pumped into 50 health and strength (literally defeated them yesterday). Only then did impressive damage pass through the enemies, and only then did they have enough health to survive their amazing attacks with magic and katanas.

a
azazello777 26.03.22

Wing42
Yes, that's right. There is nothing to catch for a mile. Ugs does not stun, and the efficiency in pvp is zero with him (they just didn’t abuse the side step). Yes, and the pve component when passing a mile and when playing as a magician is the earth and sky in terms of complexity. The balance is unfinished, I hope they'll fix it. Go try to sit behind the shield in ds3 from the UGS - in a moment they will loosen and ripostate. And here - the stability is overdone and the stamina damage in the block is nothing. Yes, and this pause freezes after 5 strokes with a simple sword or 3 if ugs. There is stamina - I wave my sword, otherwise what the fuck? Pause for catching in the face? And the added step that is hung on everything, especially with the UGS, is a fucking balance. Attached only to daggers should be different in conjunction with the same UGS, this is almost a cheat button step + injection.

W
Wing42 26.03.22

azazello777
PvP itself also works crookedly. I mean yesterday at the fire of the bridges of the Academy in Liurnia. Red signs of hell. I crave one. I'm waiting. "You can't summon an enemy." Ok, okay, it happens. I choose the second one. "You can't summon an enemy." Third, fourth, fifth - the same. So he didn’t call anyone, freaked out and went to bed. Let Hidetaka repair both his summons for pvp and the balance in it, since only three working builds for such a huge game is not cool at all. I remember in DS3 I came across enemies with completely different weapons and everyone had fun.

h
hvalle 14.05.22

drohlon
Random people will spawn there. Sometimes all sorts of slow enforcers, which are easy to disassemble. Sometimes samurai with two katanas. Sometimes a magician on a magician. I was most infuriated by mages who constantly spam one-shot lightning. Even the "Queen" set and the talisman for additional magical protection did not help. I had to run in circles from this magic and wait for a window for at least one poke to appear.

Well, he brought down the skaters on the easy through the riposte. All their attacks have a long swing and therefore are easily parried, except for a jump attack, you need to dodge it. Heavy attacks are harder to parry, but easy to dodge.

h
hvalle 14.05.22

Wing42
With mages in pvp, it's generally game, once I was called as a hunter, there the bloody finger just spammed with magic continuously, as if he had infinite mana, it was impossible to approach him.

W
Wing42 24.05.22

hvalle
It was he who dropped a tear, which temporarily removes mana consumption. The motto of this game: "Everything for magicians!".

D
Dmitry Dianov 24.05.22

Wing42
Nope. Peradko)))