3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
malars0 18.03.22 01:33 am

Red Mane Castle. bug? (Elden Ring)

Faced such a problem that during the passage of this location, enemies such as knights and soldiers disappeared. + The giant in front of the gate has disappeared. at an early stage I got to this location through a teleport (in front of the castle on the bridge) there were bots (and even successfully nailed it), and now when I returned there was no one on the walls in front of the castle ... only lions with sabers in the yard, batmen behind the castle and sleeping commoners. I don’t know yet whether they should or not, but all the doors are closed and there are no interaction buttons
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarthKenny 18.03.22

Have you already had a festival and a battle with Radan?
Because during the festival, the castle is almost blocked for hostilities.

T
Tiberiym 18.03.22

That's right, because you were already in the castle, the guards are being removed. So it should be, inside only a fire or something in front of the bridge. Guards are needed if you go there without Rennie's square, you kill them and let you through without square. But since you came to the square, they disappeared - everything is fine.

m
malars0 18.03.22

Tiberiym
is it like their wolf with a two-handed cut?

V
Van Dorin 18.03.22

malars0
No, according to the plot of Rennie's quest, you must come to the festival there to fight Radan. If this stage of the quest is active, then all the mobs are removed from the castle and you get there through the TP in front of the bridge.

If you come to the castle without Rennie's quest, then he will be with mobs, like you did earlier.

G
Guest 12.02.23

Came to the castle first time as part of Rennie's quest. Castle was empty and all doors locked. Met up with Blaidd, fought Radan, fight over. Doors still locked and I can see items inside the rooms to loot through the bars. At what point do the doors open?