3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Itachi Ways 18.03.22 01:59 am

How to transfer or make your own map or change in nfs 2005 (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

help please
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergio More770 18.03.22

Itachi Ways
Maptoolkit is needed but not available yet.

H
HarGabt 18.03.22

Itachi Ways
Recently announced a new program in development that in the future will allow you to change the map in NFS
Called Hypercooled. And forget about maptoolkit. It will never come out, and nfsu360 will not come out of hard drinking either. Never.

Program server in Discord: https://discord.gg/DTCCUaJtKH

G
Grandshot 18.03.22

HarGabt wrote:
It will never come out, and nfsu360 will not come out of the binge either. Never.
How do I understand it)
I am also fond of parsing resources from games. Others, not nfs series. This hobby takes just an incredible amount of time. And sometimes nerves. But as a result, you get a lot of buzz from independent analysis of formats. Truth be told, taking it apart is one thing. You still need to write sane tools for editing. And to force yourself to do it is usually wildest laziness)
nfsu360 at least shoots videos with its achievements. In general, I limit myself to "dummy" objects. For example, the map of Miami I parsed from Driv3r:

Do you have the coordinates of the objects? - are there correct ones? - correct. And the models of the environment and buildings .. well, someday I will write a converter .. )

I
Itachi Ways 18.03.22

HarGabt
is there any data at all when it will be released approximately?

H
HarGabt 26.03.22

Itachi Ways
No. You can only watch development.
The authors of Hypercooled, in addition to this program, are also working on NFSCO - a kind of replacement for the buggy and disabled multiplayer in Carbon.
Their discord server: https://discord.gg/wEjbKjRZmp

G
Guest 28.02.23

Why did they even decide to announce it if they never even planned on releasing a public aplha/beta?

G
Guest 28.02.23

Their Discord got locked down worse then yandere sim and because of some sort of dev disagreement they planned on making it paid software or canning it altogether. Personally, this was a horrible attention grab and EA should sue them for releasing a paid modding tool.