3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.11.19 05:21 am

Unexpected error v.4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/nepredvidennaya_oshibka_v_3-984420/
197 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExDionis 18.11.19

I have everything worked fine with the release. And today a new patch 1.14 and EVERYTHING! The game crashes in the loading screen! Anyone has encountered this problem?

T
Terentev Aleksandr 18.11.19

With the new patch in the menu settings don't work, but it seems a little optimization for a ride.

T

again all lost to the volcano.

G
Gleccha 18.11.19

How to switch on a volcano?I have once switch with dx12 at the volcano,already back in the lot,-says unexpected error.If the folder system or whatever to remove it,comes into play, but again with dx12....As the volcano back I have no idea.Who can what prompt?Wood new the wind(1909) and the giraffe.

Z
Zam29 18.11.19

ExDionis
Same problem. Since release no problems were observed,and after the patch has stopped running. Have disabled antivirus, ran from admin and even reinstalled, but all fruitless

T

After the patch just has been likely to be a volcano by default, and so you have to go to folder settings visible to set the volcano instead of direct, or Vice versa.

T

well, just in case, disconnect earphones or a headset, suddenly they are the joint through one place to fix

T

Likely to float the joint with a sound one was. I was originally someone after 1 patch, now perhaps the other from the second (who is now unexpected error)

S
Streeting 18.11.19

ExDionis
Zam29
online go can?

G
Gleccha 18.11.19

Terentyev Alexander
Prescribed a volcano-the same error.With dx12 slightly uncomfortable in terms of fps,and the volcano can not return...

T

.Gleccha
I GTX960 4Gb did not seem to notice the difference and that the same plow (just have a feeling that the volcano is once more clear image like at the same settings) On the volcano is now they have a new kind of error - you're not alone

T

Need all online to get a Poncho or they go there to give and make a rocky second Mexican revolution for a start.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

Why rakovci write that corrected here corrected patch for 3 gigabytes and it turns out everything is Vice versa.I personally play the game runs without any problems without dancing with a tambourine.The result hanging in the computer 112 gigs and paid my money in suspense.Rokstarovtsy Yes, You are a scoundrel, even to a duel will go if necessary.Inappropriately write Wikipedia supposedly left the small audience Kago game does not plow.

A
AlbioUns 18.11.19

Oleg Adrenalin
judging by their Twitter just like many left)They were notably faeces watered)

T

Oleg Adrenalin
With sound amused???

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

Terentyev Alexander
All is clear !The Windows without the glitches and all the wood is in order.Subverted with Windows think idiocy with the current hardware and power.Even is Kaspersky license and repeat the game played without glitches and dumping .The sound is fine .

T

Oleg Adrenalin
If error launcher see sound (unplug headphones and headset if your sound not built in also try to disable the sound, try to listen to sound via optical. conclusion) I Have over the sound does not start from the beginning, people after 1 patch, you might have after the 2nd.

T

Oleg Adrenalin
If speed and performance is also try to disable or remove

T

Oleg Adrenalin
You have the sound right but the Indians that they the launcher or the protection of written - apparently not :) only with songs and dances works

O
Oleg Adrenalin 18.11.19

Terentyev Alexander
I ponel evening unsubscribed schA at work.
Headphones Yes there is, I remember in the beginning of 2000 because of the video codec is also one I was not then puzzled bitingly.But now I do not understand what for programmersgone....
And on the topic of error usually POPs up from other connected devices , could not think that the launcher prophets such seasonaly.