3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.11.19 05:21 am

Unexpected error v.4 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/nepredvidennaya_oshibka_v_3-984420/
197 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleccha 14.07.20

Terentyev Alexander
I once changed the api in the volcano and try to enter the game-unexpected error comes out.Tried to blockee dx12 at the volcano to change, also a mistake. In the end, to go,or the folder setting is removed and the machine comes with dx12 or Notepad back dx12 prescribed comes later.In General, the volcano does well not to include.

G
Gleccha 14.07.20

Terentyev Alexander
On dx12 settings also appear, wait literally 1.5 minutes

G
Gleccha 14.07.20

Maybe somewhere in the settings nvideo it is included, I don't know what to think

T
Terentev Aleksandr 14.07.20

Gleccha
And in the advanced settings of the video that you have displayed - only DX12???

G
Gleccha 14.07.20

No,the volcano is also displayed.I switch dx12 on the volcano and respectively to changes entered into force quit,push start, but the game already does not let out an unexpected error.It is only in Notepad to rename the volcano on dx12 as soon as the game starts.Also helps to go if you delete the folder setting, but again, the game machine runs on dx12.Here such trouble with the volcano.

K
Krelbi 14.07.20

Now my throws when I run sujecki, just then I had a computer to update)

E
EvENGED 14.07.20

After each departure of slipping setting management, and it stops working run. I have to reset to default settings and everything starts to work. Also reset advanced settings (locked) and have to configure every time I go into the game..

K
Krelbi 14.07.20

Guys, updated the PERC, hence the mother, RAM and put a SSD for the system on ultra all clearly, video 1060 6GB, FPC don't know how much, never measured it, but the brakes still any lag there at all. Even strange has become, metro on ultra launched, with on p goes slowly, but if off, it flies, I'm not used to this )

S
Sanek1971 14.07.20

EvENGED
I have no crashes but settings also resets on low, if you just log into the game, today the fix was, there seems to write that corrected all this stuff, but yet I can not check.

C
CatSHpuntic 14.07.20

Win 7 64, 8gb vidyaha 2060

who decides without Windows reinstallation unexpected error ? write a review!

a
alex1gr 14.07.20

I have also launches linkage error with Rockstar lost, or spinning a black window Rockstar infinite, that is hung. (I have activation) how to start? settings is not present in the folder , and switched the sound on the monitor and soundcard and earphones - useless!

A
Aleksey Molodkin 14.07.20

I play 10-30 minutes and then BAM entry with an unexpected error. Before last update this was not. Tin fixed(((

A
AlbioUns 14.07.20

Played the week all the rules,right now, Bang on the mission flew.The last game I buy from Rockstar

O
Oleg Adrenalin 14.07.20

Yes...Rode into town and crash to desktop.The problem of departures, they do not solve.The girl from support rock replying after a week, the standard issue link to read.Nothing helped.

s
sahalin82 14.07.20

Removed Speed And Performance. It worked

S
Streeting 14.07.20

сахалин82
what the problem was?

s
sahalin82 14.07.20

Streeting
Yes, before each launch is different. To check for consistency, and with launcher tipo the trouble. Demolished Rahimic all good)

T
Tim21c 14.07.20

Hello, faced such problem that when you start the game does not display the navigation buttons(visible only on half), the situation is the same menu is displayed only up to the Social club, that is, Settings and the Output is not visible at all.Who faced such problem and how to solve it?

F
FLASH86 14.07.20

Tim21c
Left mouse button hold down (as if dragging the file) and from the top of the monitor screen pull down. After this manipulation will appear in the upper right corner to expand the full screen icon.

K
KingLothric 14.07.20

Sat played without crashes on the release day, came to the city of Rhodes and went to departures, and only in the city, I thought this city bagnuty, but not in Saint Denis ( the biggest city in the game) also went to the departures, a disaster, do not know what to do. Each time going to the city point is compressed.
In the woods and fields, no crashes, it is necessary to go to the city = departure.
RTX 2070 Super
i5 9600k
32GB Ram

Gave 2500 for the second week I can not play. Thank you Rockstar.