3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basil 18.03.22 02:36 am

Full game impression (World in Conflict)

Today off. sources released the game, the tracker is temporarily unavailable, I will post links later)
104 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wirth's leg 18.03.22

I did not like it, the usual American pathos. Ground Control, looking back at which it was made, IMHO was much better.

D
DISClers2 18.03.22

The game is so-so, does not insert.

A
Alexsis72 18.03.22

Is there a game against the computer in single player mode?

Тpyn 18.03.22

Exactly 10 posts up is it difficult to look?

B
Basil 18.03.22

In general, in general, the multiplayer came out just colossal)

N
Nicifor 18.03.22

Played this game for a bit. On a five-point system, I would give the game an even four. I didn’t find anything particularly ingenious in the game, just the developers took many developments from different strategies and introduced them into the game. In the release, they said that they had developed a super review of the camera. I played - yes, the camera is really convenient but not revolutionary. I have an opinion that this game is just very hyped.

[
[doctor] 18.03.22

I played the game ... it’s cool to mess up, it’s a pity there is no development, but it’s nothing, it’s still cool))) the graph is good, and every little thing is taken into account, which is nice)) optimization would really be better)) but still not bad idOt)

9 out of 10 I bet, for optimization, then there were a couple of glitches (I don’t remember if it’s true, it was a long time ago and I haven’t played it for a long time)))

and by the way, I got to the mission where the stealth fell and exploded and went wrong there when the meat nachayvatstso and while cha still has infantry ....) I began to go through and I scored)

T
TheNik 18.03.22

Super game!
Now the cons.
Look at the faces of the infantrymen (as if they were smeared with a brick.)
And the animation (with the exception of the videos). The rest is all cool.
9.6/10(score).

Тpyn 18.03.22

you wanted faces and animations in shooter-level strategy? Funny

S
Sub Kil 18.03.22

How many meters of traffic does it take to play on an Internet minimum / maximum? Interesting, because the traffic is paid.

p
pilich 18.03.22

Cool din current cheto developed with a camera messed up, uncomfortable. Overall 9/10

B
Batonishche 18.03.22

I played a toy) Everything seems to be fine, but there are a few BUT. First of all, OUR BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!! narrow-minded technical balance of the opposing sides. Why only one pretentious campaign for the USA and NATO?! I was surprised by the ratio of the sizes of vehicles in relation to each other, especially against the background of the fact that one of the trump cards of the game is precisely the balance of scales! (for example, a man - a tank - a building) It's a shame that the Abrams is the same size as the T-80, although in fact it is one and a half times larger, or even two. The same applies to the range radius of weapons, all have the same radius (although our tanks have guaranteed destruction of any armored vehicles up to 5 km !!! these adversaries have a maximum of 2.5 - 3 km). What is most egregious, MI-28, this flying tank, for some reason is depicted as a light support helicopter, although in fact he has no equal in armament and armor (among foreign designs) even now. there are still many unpleasant moments, but I make allowances for game developers, believing that this is how they tried to balance the game, and of course, these Losers are just a shame that almost all of our equipment has always exceeded at least twice what they had in terms of efficiency and lethality. it's a pity that the engineering machine cannot create any fortifications and firing points, this made the game much more interesting.

P
Paul_er 18.03.22

A banal scenario, funny tasks, the feeling that you are just playing another toy, count. I would not say that it's super, Company of Heroes OF is just a god compared to this pseudo-game. The bloom effect is already pretty tired with its blinding and "beautifying" property. There is no desire to pass ... finally .... passed the first 2 missions and that's it. The stupid "Ivan attacks from the north" is just as boring as the boring gameplay, and the next "capture those points over there"
PS You can't make a game on exploding helicopters alone. bash =)

D
DENFDRV 18.03.22

Fuu. Why THIS to praise!?
IMHO:
For a settling square graphics? Why do we need this full three-dimensionality in a strategy with such a poor picture and detail. In addition to technology, nothing pleases the eye, but quite the contrary.
For the fact that without a license you can’t even really play with a person? For what you can play in strategies, it's because of the multiplayer. The primitivism of single companies (here's a bunch of troops - capture that point, or kill that other bunch of troops) in this game no one has surpassed.
They removed the base, development, diversity ... and even boast about it.
Maybe for dependence on your partners? You are not even available at the same time all types of troops.
For the fact that, due to the complete freedom of the camera, it is constantly at the wrong angle, is it not visible? Uncomfortable.
In short, this is just my opinion, I really love strategies, but despite all the praise, I just can’t fall in love with it.

S
Smyek 18.03.22

I was pleased with the game) the single really sucks a little, but Multiplayer saves everything! 8/10

A
Avionix 18.03.22

someone has a link to an online store with a full Russian version of the game, but there was also a licensed network key and the game could be updated to a newer version

Тpyn 18.03.22

http://www.ozon.ru/?context=search&text=world+in+conflict

A
Avionix 18.03.22

what is so expensive? I saw 35 UAH

Тpyn 18.03.22

How much does a license cost

_
_Gulya_ 18.03.22

The game is very impressive, this is a kind of hybrid of red alert and generals - reality and Russians. True, in red alert, Russians are a little meaner and more insidious :)
The campaign is no good, you must immediately start playing with bots, then with little people. In multiplayer, the main tactics No stupid rush.