3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basil 18.03.22 02:36 am

Full game impression (World in Conflict)

Today off. sources released the game, the tracker is temporarily unavailable, I will post links later)
104 Comments
Sort by:
A
As Kein 18.03.22

The game is just super 10/10
All my friends play with the bot, and I'm going through the company for the third time. What emotions did I have when they let me shoot from a nuclear weapon !!! In multiplayer, a nuclear missile is just like any super weapon, but in the company it hooked me. The graphics are great, but the sound is a bit lacking.

l
love.peace.reggae 18.03.22

Trun, I took 370 rubles.

j
jokman 18.03.22

Cool toy, I've been playing it 4 times already

S
Sex Instructor 18.03.22

Igruha is cool, but I don’t understand why there are missions for the Americans in the company for the USSR? Oo =(

F
Fock 18.03.22

SexInstructor There, the campaign for the USSR simply alternates with the original missions for the USA / Europe, that is, with the original ones.

In my opinion the game is one of the best strategies to date. In the top five.
In general, you can love or hate her, but she will not leave anyone indifferent.

T
TheNik 18.03.22

The cartoon is cool, and the single pleases with the fact that no matter how much strength America has, they still tell us?

T
TheNik 18.03.22

By the way, you also made the soldiers look like in the commercials (cut-scenes), otherwise on the battlefield they have some kind of brick faces, and in the commercials they are not inferior to the militants =(

N
Nemesis 18.03.22

Golden wolf

And if the US fires its missiles? Do you think they have fewer missiles there? And even if 20,000 nuclei burst overnight, it seems to me that Mother Earth will change its orbit. And what do you prove then? Arrange death for yourself.

Тpyn 18.03.22

According to the post-Cold War treaty, the number of nuclear warheads in the United States and Russia does not exceed 5,000. Moreover, this number was to be reduced to 2,000 over the next 10 years. I don't know if it happened or not. So there can be no deorbiting even in theory.

F
Fock 18.03.22

Tpyn Plus, roughly speaking, half of the missiles will not reach the target. Although cut do not cut, but the trouble will be big ...

A
ARTemur1 18.03.22

Stop chasing one. company, it is needed there purely for show, a multiplayer game with a clan - that's where all the fun from the game is hidden!

F
Fock 18.03.22

ARTemur1 Yes, that's for sure!

A
ARTemur1 18.03.22

golden wolf

What is your wiki nickname?

A
AleNes 18.03.22

Tell me, what kind of garbage is flying next to a volumetric explosion bomb, also on a parachute, when it is dropped ???

F
Fock 18.03.22

alen2145 This is not garbage, but something like a "fuze". Extract from Wikipedia:
The explosion occurs in two stages: 1) at the command of the fuse, usually non-contact, a small charge of a conventional explosive is detonated (its goal is to evenly distribute the combustible substance throughout the volume of the cloud); 2) with a short delay, the second charge (or several charges) is detonated, causing the detonation of the aerosol.

t
tonyRUS3 18.03.22

Pistets, not a game but a MASTERPIECE!!! game rating 10++++++ I completed the whole game in 2008

S
Stas011298 18.03.22

about the scale, maybe there are few units, but the game is based on tactics and not on rush I'm behind enemy lines 2 with one sniper took out the whole base

S
Stas011298 18.03.22

and another way out for those who don’t want money for litsuhu-hamachi a free game according to lan no one has yet canceled hehe

a
arte365 18.03.22

The strategy genre is not as popular as a shooter or RPG and it is very pleasing that such good games as World in Conflict are being released !!
Of all the strategies I've played, this one is the best! good graphics plot and gameplay...
my score is 10 out of 10!!

W
While on the fast and the 18.03.22

kapets, they won’t make the second part, instead they will make an assassin’s huita 3. A masterpiece game, how many positive emotions are associated with it and bam yubiki ruined it, as always