3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
harry23 18.03.22 01:40 pm

Walkthrough Questions (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince)

I can’t complete the mission when some Slytherin came up and told Harry to go to the Astronomy Tower where McGonnagle was waiting for him, but there Crabbe and Goyle were waiting for him, he had a fight, but the door was closed at the entrance, goats, sorry. How to open it?
61 Comments
Sort by:
S
Suzy 18.03.22

margar: Rowan potion at the very end of this board. there are 18 of them or .. I don’t remember already))

F
FainA 21 18.03.22

guys, Dumbledore told me to brew a rowan potion... I'm coming to the club. There is no such thing. List of 5 titles in total. neither scrolls up nor down. Some kind of girl asked for a reverse potion, it seems, to brew for a shield. he is not there either. What is this? maybe you need to scroll differently? I have only problems with this game ;(

Suzy: Try to move as far away as it throws higher. I can’t get a few either (( I can’t hit it)))

F
FainA 21 18.03.22

ps: I found a rowan potion .. all I had to do was press E. but I didn’t see it like that)))

h
heligaa 18.03.22

Help plz! I can't figure out how to get access to the clubs in the game....I stopped at the Potions lesson and can't pass...there are always some mistakes...although I do everything step by step....help....... .please

c
crau 18.03.22

Tell me what spell is needed to pull out the icons from the bushes of some kind? And where can you learn it?

A
AK-47 18.03.22

crau this spell is wingardium leviosa harry has known it for a long time it is done so you press the left mouse button and move it right to left and to move the object the WSAD button

A
AK-47 18.03.22

heligaa click on escate then where and look for muzzle clubs when you find them there you click on inter an almost headless nickname will appear and show you the way

K
Kandeblabr 18.03.22

Where can I get a working trainer. +6 does not work, and +3 gives an error when jumping. Damn, I just can’t make this rowan tincture. Nerves are missing. This red burda must be poured in a thin stream into the center of the boiler, but this does not work on the knobs, and I don’t have a joystick.

K
Kandeblabr 18.03.22

If someone is unable to brew some kind of potion, try running the game in English, it is less demanding on the British than on the Russians. Ryabinovka in Russian is very difficult to cook, but in English it can be done without much effort.

F
FORA 18.03.22

Guys, help! On the instructions of the game, you need to go to the Astronomical Tower, I call the ghost, I follow him, I come there, and there is no one there, nothing moves, no magic, I don’t understand what to do there at all. Tell me please.

K
Kandeblabr 18.03.22

You will need to go to the Tower 2 times. The first time there you will need to fight with Greb and Goyle, the 2nd time there you need to go to Dumbledore to take Rowan brew.

B
Black-PhoeniX 18.03.22

Today I found an ubertactic for duels: levicorpus + left.kn.m. load up to 3 balls and point-blank

s
slayer29 18.03.22

Damn, a half-breed ran away from me and now I don’t know what to do? Can anyone tell me?

i
ion741 18.03.22

slayer29 This is the end of the official part of the game. Then you wander on your own. Talk to everyone with whom you can (for example, one person will give you a task in the clock tower, he is at the very bottom next to the pendulum). And when you see two people pointing wands at each other, duel. Or, for example, at the end of the official part of the game, it turns out that not a single duel has been held in the duel club of Slytherin, we run to the cobbled courtyard, it seems, and look at their board with the duel schedule. So we run everywhere where there are such bulletin boards and look at what has not yet been completed, or maybe we want to improve the result. :)

7akuchuk 18.03.22

The game was over, the shields were collected, all the tokens were received, but they do not give an additional game of Quidditch. Does it open at all?

S
Shar1DeN 18.03.22

how to get a quidditch token, where "as part of all clubs"?

M
MilenaM 18.03.22

tell me how to bring down the shields? with the help of "levios" objects do not rise high ...

K
Kolya7123 18.03.22

please tell me the key for the game harry potter and the half blood prince

T
T_J 18.03.22

People, tell me who knows: in short, when the person in the clock tower gives the task to brew a chatty potion, I go to brew it, then I come back, and Harry tells this person that he has not brewed it yet

N
Nero 18.03.22

MilenaM
When you hold an object with your left hand, hold down the left key and drag the mouse up. He throws an object. It remains only to aim correctly.
As for the icons, basically they are all easy to get. Perhaps the only problem is the badge at the stadium at the very top of the tower. I don’t know how he gets off the ground, but it seems to me that this activity is obviously useless. You need to go into the tower opposite, there is a vase just below the portrait. The pot from this vase must be dragged up the stairs to the windows, and from there knock down the badge.

fm101.2
Probably the point is that it is necessary to brew ONLY a chatty potion.

A little advice about duels: expelliarmus/levicorpus + go point-blank and hit with a stepfay reinforced to the second flash. From the first time everything is taken out, except for the devourers at the end of the game. And then they still have health for a couple of spells there. Plus, in a duel for such a victory, five stars will almost certainly be given.

Help, I have a small problem.
The game has already passed, there are three icons left to collect. Where I know two of them - the statues of a lion at the Astronomical and at the courtyard of transfiguration, but no one is observed near them. I noticed that the ability to collect these icons appears in a non-strict order, but in order. For having received a badge from one statue, the necessary inscriptions appeared at other statues, where they had not previously been.
I'm leading to this .. Maybe someone remembers where to get the badge in front of these two?

Another little problem with Quidditch tokens. Can anyone explain how to get a golden token (I don’t remember the name, but the description is something like: “Join the clubs of all Houses” or something like that ..)? On the bulletin board at the stadium, only qualifying tests and training with the rest of the houses, I also did not find the bulletin boards of other houses ..