3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
niss87 18.03.22 03:01 pm

Godfrey and Morgoth (Elden Ring)

I can’t find these bosses, but it’s necessary according to the plot, please file a picture where to find them. (Godfrey and Morgoth)
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imm0rtalDias 18.03.22

the same thing, I’ve already run around the whole loca, I can’t find the boss anywhere, I killed all the secondary ones and there’s nowhere for the main one

w
witcher1108 18.03.22

niss87
From the fire "balcony overlooking the boulevard" you go to the dragon, climb the wing and go up and to the right all the way, there you will see a destroyed wall into the room and a corpse with an object, you will jump there and reach, first along the wall then along the tree, after Godfrey still it will be necessary to climb up the already small root and after the fire there will be Morgoth. I was stupid for a long time too, I thought they were in the sewers.

n
niss87 18.03.22

witcher1108
thanks, found both

v
vaizard42 18.03.22

Dude please help, where to go after Morgoth? How to get to these snowy peaks, I'm running all over the map and can't figure out how to get to that part of the map

v
vaizard42 18.03.22

witcher1108
Dude please help, where to go after Morgoth? How to get to these snowy peaks, I'm running all over the map and can't figure out how to get to that part of the map

S
Sad_Jester 18.03.22

vaizard42
through the lift. You need to choose another amulet if you found parts of it. There are only 3 amulets.