3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 18.03.22 03:48 pm

Technically the game is a piece of *** (Elex 2)

Is one of me like this?
I play at 1440p. Pirate.
FPS drops, flickering, loading before our eyes and disappearing textures, crashes when shooting.
Often horse underload video and proca: loaded by 50% and about 35 fps at the same time.
If it's still somehow normal in the wild, then fierce trash begins in the cities, dancing with textures and 2 times less FPS.
What the hell? I've never seen anything like this in cyberpunk.
rtx3070, r7 3700x
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 18.03.22

Tdante
The problem is still somewhere with you, because I have a percentage and an older vidyuha, but the game is running normally.

r
redtail 18.03.22

Tdante
It's strange, with such iron. I have 1060 and everything is fine.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Tdante
Look for a problem in yourself. The game clearly doesn't have the problems you wrote about. Face game?

M
Master Sema 18.03.22

eh, also a problem with disappearing textures, I didn’t do anything, anyway, after 10 minutes of the game, a mess begins

T
Tdante 18.03.22

Well, I just opened the game, I stand still at the Albs in the city. When I move, it's even worse.

Vertical sync is not included, full screen. Why is that?

E
Evil in the flash 18.03.22

Tdante
The Piranha Bytes studio has only a little over 20 people involved in the development. They always had games with technical problems at the start. It's strange that you just now noticed this. Wait for patches or forget about the game.

r
roseum 18.03.22

I play on a .rtx3060 laptop, ryzen 7 5800h, 16 gb ram, and m2. The fps jumps pipets, the lower the settings, the worse the fps. The textures are destroyed, the fps jumps from 30 to 120, the video card normally loads percents too. Who worked on the optimization ?! Graphics in the game of 2017, on such hardware should be 140+ fps

T
Tdante 18.03.22

I also noticed such garbage: if you restart the computer and start the game right away, then the FPS will be very much higher than if you start it, say, after starting a browser, movie or other game. After launching Elex, you can safely launch the browser, only then nothing affects the game.
The reason is unclear, since there is enough RAM, the rest of the capacities too.

M
Magnum 500 18.03.22

On my 1050ti, textures do not disappear or flicker. Performance is certainly insufficient, but it's understandable.

A
Andrei YP 18.03.22

Ryzen 5 2600, RX 580 4 gb and 24 gb RAM - no problems with the game. So there is a suspicion that some of the problems are still not in the gland ...

O
Osbourne 18.03.22

rozum
yes, in 17, the optimization of games is many times better than in xrelex 2

k
kurskiy 18.03.22

The first major settlement Jumps in lighting, loss/appearance of textures, well, it's generally a buzz:
Spoiler
And so the game is cool, in the spirit of the "old school" :)

R
Rograx 18.03.22

Well, I have 40-60 fps on 1060 (6) outside the city, in cities (any) about 30 or even less. In the first part, everything was perfect with performance, both in cities and in fields. It's just darkness here. This is not fixed by patches, especially by studios of 20 people. So either I will postpone the game for the future, if I ever upgrade the system, or just forget that such a game exists :(

T
Tdante 18.03.22

Rograx System
upgrade won't help, I have 3070, same thing.

H
Hydrolisk 03.04.22

I have RX470 4Gb, i5-4570, 16 GB RAM, installed on a regular screw - it doesn’t lag, textures don’t disappear and don’t flicker, I didn’t notice FPS drops, the settings are high, as they were, only the drawing distance increased, windowed without a frame. I run the game in parallel with the browser and bluestacks. Version 1.0.3, pirated by GOG