3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
popkinaradost 18.03.22 06:46 pm

Help learn to kill with a jump! (Assassin's Creed)

At the official passage, on the murder of William Montferat, I saw how the murder is performed in a jump from a height exceeding the height of a person, then I read in the LCI that this is possible, but requires skill. Didn't find any more information. In the next parts of the game, this is easier to do - you select the target, take out the arcane blade and press the blow, the assassin does everything himself. But here - he either beats the air with his hand, or does nothing if he sits on a beam. I tried to jump myself, but he doesn’t hit with a blade, at least push it, but just falls on the enemy. And if you select a target, he does not run, but blocks, and in the video the assassin still ran away at first. I go to pc. I really want to learn. Help who can, please. Link to video (5:44):
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elite User 18.03.22

Keep running and forward.

p
popkinaradost 18.03.22

Yes, thank you - already learned. He turned on my block because I had already burned out, and if without a fawn, he normally scatters, and even jumps from 10 meters. Knights die only on the way.

A
Assassin.AAS 18.03.22

Message from the future. You can also kill by jumping off a ledge with a hidden blade. Being over the enemy you select it "F" and if he does not pursue you, then you can press LMB and Altair will jump on the enemy.