3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andreika mak 18.03.22 06:46 pm

Red Mane Castle (Elden Ring)

Tell me, he killed 2 bosses, went to his grandfather in the tower (I don’t remember his name), talked, the festival began and what to do next xs, then he tells you it’s time, where to go next?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
afteshtfy12212 18.03.22

i have this problem too

m
mozai01 18.03.22

same

c
concluding 18.03.22

andrejka mak
Two bosses - what are they? Who are in Storm Castle? At the festival, the boss is Radan. It’s really hard to get lost there, we talked to everyone on the square, go through the first gate (on the wall of which the grandfather announced the festival), chatted with him and go to the second gate (there is still a chair / throne, this grandfather will sit on it later) and look there somewhere for a passage to the elevator, which will take you down to the HUGE arena to Radan.

o
ogo_pupok 18.03.22

concluding
yes, that's exactly what there is no one on the square

a
andreika mak 18.03.22

ogo_pupok
Yeah, where he sat there and sits

C
CleDeaD 18.03.22

The grandfather is sitting, he said about some kind of festival .. but it is not there and the doors are closed for passage down .. xs what to do.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

CleDeaD It's
not clear from the comment where you are. In general, the castle of the red mane is small in size. But navigation on it is stupid - this is a direct problem of Fromes - they will confuse the paths, that you will understand where to go. Not very intuitive.
In this castle, before you get to the place where there are NPCs that you can talk to, you need to jump from the wall in some place. And the door through which it would be most logical to pass is locked and cannot be interacted with at all. Who came up with this among the Fromes, and even in the plot-main quest, is a mystery. His hands would be torn off.
After the dialogue with the NPC, you need to find an elevator platform on the castle wall and go down. The arena where the battle with the boss Radan will take place is a large desert area behind the castle. At the bottom there will be a teleport that will take you there.

a
andreika mak 18.03.22

soulfox
So I didn’t talk to these NPCs, they immediately fought, killed, approached the old man, chatted and silence ...... There was not a door, but there seemed to be fog

n
noneke 18.03.22

Andrejka mak
So he came early, my battle with Radan became available after I first found the witch Ranni in the northwestern part of the map, and then the half-wolf in the underground city. During a conversation with a wolf, a festival will pop up and a battle with Radan will become available

G
Gradients 18.03.22

I don't have an NPC except for my grandfather, I last met a half-wolf in the Penitentiary. All the doors at the grandfather are closed.

s
soulfox 18.03.22

By the way, I also came to Radan on Rennie's quest. Therefore, it seems that you do not have the necessary dialogues with the NPCs.
And the quest begins with what you need:
1. Come to the estate of Caria in the northern part of Western Liurnia. I passed through the ruins of the royal domain. I jumped over the wall (perhaps it could be destroyed or otherwise passed), the blacksmith Iji is still sitting there.
2. In the estate we kill the knight Loretta (difficult type). and we get a passage to the three towers of the sisters. In one of the towers we find Rennie. She will offer you to serve her. We agree. We speak with her until we exhaust all the answers. She will offer to visit two of her subordinates. Their ghosts will be in the same tower, below. We talk to them.
3. The wolf-man is located quite deep in the "Siofra River Spring" dungeon, which is in the grave, in its western part, near the foggy forest (slightly north of the Erd tree). This is a very big dungeon. To the west of the fire "Siofra Embankment", it stands by the cliff. Not far, to the south of it will be the "Lands of the Holy Horn".
4. Now you need to talk with Seluvis (and possibly with Iji - about each of them). He's next to Rennie, in another tower. He will give you a quest and there should be a separate line of dialogue with a letter of recommendation for the witch Selene.
The witch is in the grave, to the right of the lake, the ruins of the settlement. You will find her in the basement. She will ask you to kill Radan. Talk to the wolfman and he will send you to the castle of the red mane. Well, then you already know. Profit.