3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SunnyTheMan 18.03.22 07:47 pm

Humanity (Dark Souls)

For what? How to use? And is there a semblance of world trends?
76 Comments
Sort by:
f
firsov91 18.03.22

it's like that! maybe it’s just that the arrows are weak, shoot more until the victorious one, he will fall out for anyone, I also put a lot of arrows into him!

f
firsov91 18.03.22

there will be more questions, just ask! how can I help!

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

firsov91 Thank you very much for your help)))

J
Jayce Blueberry 18.03.22

Hah. Also lost today 10 units of humanity. There is only one available now. And in general, does it drastically affect anything other than search?

i
ilinor 18.03.22

a lot of googling.

f
firsov91 18.03.22

I lost 21 yesterday (((it's a shame (((

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

firsov91 sorry, probably for a long time collecting ... I blew 37000 souls yesterday, it’s also very disappointing, I collected it for a long time ((But this is like the main feature of the game: you learn from mistakes, you often lose a lot and you have to put up with it because there’s no way without it. ...

f
firsov91 18.03.22

Speedy10
I generally already play ng ++ already used to it, sometimes I lose 50,000, but it's still a shame!

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

By the way, I have 2 more questions. 1st: I found the soul of the fire keeper in the chapel, but I'm not going to use it yet. I know that it can be spent on pumping estus, but maybe I can spend it on something more important ??? 2nd question: I found in the same chapel near the Undead County (it was there that I found the soul of the fire keeper) a cell in which some strange type in golden and beautiful armor sits and asks me to let him out. But the thing is, I heard that there is some kind of NPC in the game which, if released, it can kill all good NPCs (merchants, blacksmiths) and I just don’t dare to release it because it’s kind of STRANGE and speaks in a threatening way. But in any case, this type does not inspire confidence in me .How can I do the right thing so that I don’t regret the whole game later ???

A
Alpha99 18.03.22

Salem. humanity increases the damage of some weapons and spells.
but only up to 10 pieces) further damage does not rise.

Speedy10 would have told you, but the spoilers are-(

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

Okay, I will proceed at my own peril and risk))

B
BlackGhoSsT 18.03.22

I have a question: today a friend tried to install dark souls with a patch from MMOGOPLAY, but it didn’t work out, the game lags terribly only 21-25 fps. I don't know why the patch didn't help him. I used to have 30 FPS and with this patch now it's 60 FPS. Can you tell me if his computer is weak for the game and the patches still won't help?

l
lalaboy 18.03.22

At the location of the catacombs, in the area in front of Nito's boss, where there are still dwarf skeletons and multi-armed magicians. This is where we need it. We kill the magicians and go down into the reservoir, in which the skeletons are reborn, these skeletons are the source of humanity !!!! and endless! he really can be poisoned by taxi, but then when we generally reach this location, we don’t care. In general, I was only with humanity and was treated when I wet them, as a result I have 80 humanity and another 50 in my backpack. One point!! When humanity falls out of them, you need to grab it very quickly, because the reborn take it away !! in short, wet them to infinity !!!!!

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 18.03.22

On fights near the favorite places of pvpshnikov .... (Village Olachil, Archives, etc.). Pieces 10-15 for 25-35 minutes.
Or near the grave of Manus on the spirits in the form of humanity.

V
Vladlen1976 18.03.22

Well, what about the Servant of Chaos convent; there, in order to open the gate, you need to bring 80 humanity

R
RTVGG 17.04.22

Guys, I'll buy a Dark Souls: PDE key, don't offer a higher mower, only steam, I'm waiting in PM!