3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nogano 18.03.22 09:21 pm

How to Get the Perfect Ending (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

Hello everyone, after completing the game, I had such a question, how can I still achieve the perfect ending ?! To stay Alive everyone (Woods, Harper, Karma, Alex Mason) saw a video on YouTube, but I didn’t find how to achieve such an ending, tell me, who knows ...

PS yes, and another question, what will happen if you kill the Admiral, this will affect ending?
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Relaxy 18.03.22

I also have a question) in which mission should I let the nigga breathe ???

A
Agot 18.03.22

endings that I saw:
1. Mason is alive. Karma is alive (we kill Harp, only an Arab can save the beauty) and Menendos is alive. We get the father and the absence of unrest in the street: the cordis di is over. It seems to be the best ending.
2. Mason is alive. Karma is dead (we are trying to kill Menendos instead of Harp) and Menendos is also alive. We get a father, but Menendos escapes from prison thanks to a worm (Karma is dead with us), kills Woods, but burns himself on his sister's grave. At the same time, cordis dee is also finished. The ending is not bad, but personally I like Karma more than Harp ;)
3. Mason is dead. Karma is dead, but we pity Menendoz. In principle, everything is the same as in the previous case, only there is no scene with the father.
4. Mason is dead. Karma is dead and for the collection we kill Menendoz. a heartbreaking scene in a cemetery (however, it didn’t even touch me), and 2025 cordis dee starts a revolution. Bad ending.
5. Mason is alive. but Karma and Menendos are dead. As you can already guess: Father returned to us, but cordis di strikes.

Too lazy to go through again. Someone has an option with live Karma and dead Menendos. And I saved the admiral in all cases, does anyone know how he affects the ending?

A
Accomsa 18.03.22

then you listed all the different ending gluings, and there are only three of them - bad, average and good. To get a good one, you need not to do garbage, but to succeed in the game - successfully save Karma by knocking DeFalco, not lose the important secret agent Farid and prevent Menendass from becoming a "martyr" by capturing him. Everything. Nothing more is needed for a good ending. The virus will be destroyed and Menendas will remain in prison.
PS The admiral's life does not affect the ending.

N
Nogano 18.03.22

Thank you for your replies!!!

PS I found on the internet that if you kill the Admiral, the traitor Niger (Salazar) will remain alive

A
Agot 18.03.22

Accomsa O_o
who told you that "not losing the important secret agent Farid" is a success?? and in general who told you that Farid is "important and secret" ?? well, maybe a secret one (although he was specifically leaked information in order to get to Abama), well, certainly not "important".
Kirill Beretta
I don't think that losing my comrade Harp in exchange for the life of a beauty (who am I kidding) and old Woods, who, if not today, will give up his legs tomorrow, is that ideal? O_o even smells like the perfect end in mass effect, which was so imposed by the developers, although most of the players chose the red ending

A
Accomsa 18.03.22

Agot

"who told you that "not losing the important secret agent Farid" is a success ?? and in general, who told you that Farid is "important and secret" ?? well, maybe secret (although he was specifically leaked information to get to Abama) , well, certainly not "important."

He is the only agent. To be more precise. This is more than even important. And there is no doubt that the secret is, otherwise Menendas would have nailed it long ago.
I'm telling you directly: losing Farid is stupidity and failure. Trying to shoot Menendas is an emotional act, but a stupid one. This is understood even by Harper, who tells Farid to "do your job", hinting that he should not get out, but remain a secret agent until the end. Farid had already killed a bunch of Americans on the way to Menedas. The fact that after Farid's fail with his attempts to get into Menendez, Harper remains alive is nonsense and a hole in the plot. In real life, Menendas' people would have killed Farper right after Menendas killed Farid. But no, it turned out that Harper was just left wounded. RAVE!
And Karma is an important hacker who can save the world from a virus, not just because her enemies are interested in her.

L
Lightninggg 18.03.22

Farid had already killed a bunch of Americans on the way to Menedas.
I didn't kill anyone, I just ran. hv

N
Nogano 18.03.22

Kirill Beretta

In any ending there will be a cool rock concert, even in the worst one it does not change, even in my worst ending everyone was alive!!!

A
Agot 18.03.22

Accomsa
You still don't understand that Menendos deliberately did not leak Farid (Harper) to the end, so that they would take him and drag him to Obama? O_o he got to the bottom of Farid and said so. And it's not for nothing that it was Farid who was assigned to kill Harp. and this is not a "test" at all, it's just Menendos having fun. So it's not secret. But its importance after Menendos is taken, oh, how insignificant, that it is direct and does not exist at all. A fighter of the Harp special squad, much more important than a pierced agent after completing the task. The only thing Farid is needed for is to save Karma, but if Menendoza is not brought down, then we do not need her help either. After all, the point was not whether there was a virus or not. it's that we lose Cordis Dee by losing Menendoz. The only moral choice is who you choose: a comrade in arms (and at the very beginning of the game, Mason
Kirill Beretta
I have described the possible endings above. and your option at number "1"
ZY . I posted 5 endings, the choice is yours, but please write 2 more possible ones (if any)

t
tert 18.03.22

And what does Kravchenko influence? And does it affect? And who met them in the desert looks like Reznov, but Woods denied my guess.

A
Accomsa 18.03.22

Agot
What are you driving? We are talking about the good ending, where Menendas and the virus are defeated. This requires a living Karma, otherwise Menendas will escape from prison and the virus will not be destroyed. Menendas knew that there was a traitor, but he was not completely sure that it was Farid, so it was just a test, no need to come up with a gag.
Trying to shoot Menendas is a stupid act that leads to fail and a bad ending. Karma is out of the question, what the fuck is the choice between a comrade and a heifer? Or are you such a psychic that you knew that Farid would save Karma? No one wants to kill Harper, the same Farid, but if you do this, then Mason will tell Farid that he did the right thing, because. he really had no choice. There is either the right decision, or a file with the death of an agent. It's good that Harper was not killed after Farid's death, otherwise it would have been an epic fail, when both the agent and the comrade are killed later. If developed would be friends with logic, then it would be so.

tert Does
n't affect the ending.

A
Agot 18.03.22

Accomsa
"It's good that Harper was not killed after Farid's death, otherwise it would have been an epic fail, when both the agent and the comrade are killed later. If the developers were friends with logic, then it would be so."
don't be stupid, ok? What other blunder and logic? you're just a slowpoke: Menendos needs to get on Obmama, for this he needs to be captured. To do this, he allows Farid to approach his entourage (he leaked information to him from the very beginning) or leaves Harp alive so that he can tell where Menendos moved. If you're so slow-witted that you haven't caught up with this, then I feel sorry for you.
"It's either the right decision, or a fail with the death of an agent"
What is the correct solution? Are you the messiah and all your decisions are only correct?? O_o Farid is the same soldier as Harp, and just like Harp knew what he was doing. so trying to kill Menendoz is not a fail.
"Mason will tell Farid that he did the right thing"
and what should he tell him? O_o you did a bad thing that you killed my friend because you were supposed to wave your magic wand and kill all the bad guys???? Of course, to cheer up Farid, he says that he did everything right.
because he really had no choice.
How was it not? O_o O_o O_O well he could.... uh... shoot Menendoz. What if it worked?? it was the developers who didn’t let this happen, because they needed beautiful scenario turns in the future, but in principle there was a chance.
"For this, a living Karma is needed, otherwise Menendas will escape from prison and the virus will not be destroyed."
The virus did 2 functions: it controlled the drones, but Menendos destroyed them himself. And he disabled the electricity so that Menedos would escape. he said he would get out in a year. The virus is no longer dangerous to us. And the good ending is to destroy Qordis Dee (you probably didn't catch up that you can't kill Menendoz because of the revolution).
"We're talking about a good ending"
We are talking about the ending))))) A good ending, when Codis Dee is destroyed: after the murder of Menendos, a video is launched on YouTube, where the messiah for the people (they are now considered to be the great martyr Menendos by people) calls on them to rise to revolt. We have 2 options: leave Menendoz in jail and save Karma's life, or let Menendoz kill Woods, after which he will kill himself. in both cases for humanity happy ending

N
Nogano 18.03.22

Don't chase the geese, you've been carried away to who knows where...

u
unreal56 18.03.22

Oh, fir-trees, how many endings are in the game. I need to play through the game again.

N
Nogano 18.03.22

I agree, I will also go a couple of times again =)

A
Accomsa 18.03.22

Agot
yeah what are you talking about? when Menendas escapes he kills 4 more people on the way to the Woods, so it doesn't look like a happy ending.

A
Agot 18.03.22

Accomsa
well, what the .... maybe so you will pay attention: "in both cases for humanity a happy end" ... "in both cases FOR HUMANITY a happy end" .... "in both cases FOR HUMANITY a happy end". .. 4 people compared to the whole world is negligible

A
Accomsa 18.03.22

Yes, I see ... sucked from the finger. in the context of the game, such an end is not considered by any normal player for a happy end.

N
Nogano 18.03.22

You continue to toil with garbage?! You still can't argue with each other

_
__DOC__ 18.03.22

I have "Obama" drowning all the time, although everyone is alive. Chloe says that it takes time to break in, and fiddles endlessly. And Woods will remain alive only if Mendes is killed. knocked out by Salazar) I don’t understand how to protect "Obama" and make Chloe finally crack the worm?